Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Default I'VE HAD MY WAY WITH THIS FROUP

On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 00:23:14 -0000, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 1/6/2016 5:38 PM, Eagle wrote:
Mr Macaw wrote :
Please trim excess trailing text

It takes two not to trim

Trimed and made breeve.
More better?

.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org

gods don't smite people anymore because people of many different religions now living in the same town.
No god wants to accidentally smite the wrong person and get sued by another god.
-- David James
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

On 1/6/2016 7:40 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 00:23:14 -0000, Stormin Mormon

gods don't smite people anymore because people of many different
religions now living in the same town.
No god wants to accidentally smite the wrong person and get sued by
another god.
-- David James

That's the problem with no-knock middle of the night
Kevlar clad smites.

Are people who prefer traditional heart attacks and
died in his sleep considered anti-smite-ic?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 12:53:01 -0000, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 1/6/2016 7:40 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 00:23:14 -0000, Stormin Mormon

gods don't smite people anymore because people of many different
religions now living in the same town.
No god wants to accidentally smite the wrong person and get sued by
another god.
-- David James

That's the problem with no-knock middle of the night
Kevlar clad smites.

Are people who prefer traditional heart attacks and
died in his sleep considered anti-smite-ic?

Dunno, I'm old enough (more than 6) to know god is make believe, like Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

--
Apparently Jimmy Savile isn't dead, he was recently seen off the Scarborough coast bobbing up and down on a small buoy.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

On Thu, 7 Jan 2016 07:53:01 -0500
Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 1/6/2016 7:40 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 00:23:14 -0000, Stormin Mormon

gods don't smite people anymore because people of many different
religions now living in the same town.
No god wants to accidentally smite the wrong person and get sued by
another god.
-- David James

That's the problem with no-knock middle of the night
Kevlar clad smites.

Are people who prefer traditional heart attacks and
died in his sleep considered anti-smite-ic?

Confession is good for the soul??

If so you should confess your deep desire
to put your dick in hillary,
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

On 1/7/2016 9:45 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:
Dunno, I'm old enough (more than 6) to know god is make believe, like
Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

I'm old enough to know that YOU don't exist.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

On 1/6/2016 11:51 AM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles presented the following explanation :
On 1/6/2016 6:43 AM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles brought next idea :
On 1/5/2016 11:45 AM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles laid this down on his screen :
On 1/5/2016 8:58 AM, Eagle wrote:
Mr Macaw has brought this to us :
On Mon, 04 Jan 2016 23:36:50 -0000, Eagle
wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote :
On Mon, 04 Jan 2016 20:56:43 -0000, Eagle

wrote:

Mr Macaw expressed precisely :
On Sat, 02 Jan 2016 05:50:18 -0000, Chris Doe

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

All you removed was uk.rec.sheds, which can't possibly have
anything
sensible
in it.

What is the significanse of your nym, "Mr. Macaw"?

I keep parrots.

Cool. I had a Military Macaw I named 'Crowbar' [He was a straight
from
the jungle bronk] a BIG male Scarlet macaw, and a hybred
miltiary/blue
and gold macaw I named 'Elvis'. I had a Moluccan cockatoo I named
'Keenya', and several other hookbills I bought and sold.

I had a Scarlet Macaw that would bite my ear then say "Ouch!" If I
dared to go anywhere near the Blue Fronted Amazon he was best
friends
with, he'd "say "No...."

Elvis had his 6 foot wroght iron cage in the kitchen, but would
pick the
latch and get out so I built a perch on top of the cage for Him to
roost
at night. In the morning He would get down and trot down the
hallway and
get on the bed to wake Me up. He would pull My hare and when I
opened My
eyes, He would bob his head up and down and say "HELLO!" lol He
would
run down the hallway and get up on one of the kitchen chairs and
wait
for breakfast. I put a big bowl of seed in front of him, but he
would
just throw the seed all over the floor. He wanted MY breakfast! The
rascal would eat pancakes and eggs with Me. Dayam cannibal! lol

I bet he had beautiful feathers with all that oil in his diet!

He would get out via the dog door and fly from house to house and
scream
down the vent pipes to hear his echo. 8-o
He ate My fence in the backyard, and ate a hole in the driwall behind
his cage. He was alot of fun except for his destructive beak!

Did he ever bite you?

Never, but that Scarlet Macaw did, and I still have a 2 inch scar on My
arm. He was HUGE Maggie, and his tail hit the floor when he pearched on
R's arm. I sold him to a lady [he loved Women only] who has him still.

I've always said I'd only have a big that size IF I could hand feed it
from the nest box myself and raise it so it would imprint on me and the
family and I'd know it's personality and could train it from a baby.

That's the best way to have a bird as a pet. It's more expensive getting
a baby bird raised domestically, but worth the expense. I'm not sure the
quarantine stations can import psittacines [parrots] anymore, so if you
want a large bird like a Macaw or a Cacatoo, or an African Grey, you
will have to get one from a bird dealer or a pet shop. Rhonda won't let
Me have another big bird after dealing with the mess and damage we had
to contend with. lol

I've always wanted a larger baby bird I could hand raise, but they're
usually way out of price range for me.

--
Maggie
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

On 1/6/2016 2:31 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:26:36 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw presented the following explanation :

wrote:

[...]

My female Scarlet Macaw hated everyone except me, including his previous
owner! I was warned to be careful when I went to buy her as she
bites. I
picked her up and cuddled her and the previous owner was shocked.

That big red feller would roll over on his back and let my Wife tickle
him. As soon as I came close to them, he would buck up and his feathers
would puff up making threats to attack Me. That red sumbich had his own
bedroom!

Did he ever stretch his wings out and rock from side to side?

My grey liked to dance!

--
Maggie
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

Oh yeah! Head puffed up, grinding his beak, feathers all puffed up with
wings half extended and eyes flashing dark to light. :-? That sumbich
would jump at Me from his 4 foot perch! I damn near rung his neck after
that! :-?

My Pionus would do that with her wings when she was getting a bath and
blow dry of her feathers. She absolutely LOVED bathing!

--
Maggie
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw was thinking very hard :
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 22:35:56 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw explained on 1/6/2016 :
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:22:50 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw pretended :
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 19:53:29 -0000, Stormin Mormon

wrote:

On 1/6/2016 2:08 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

|| [christmas presents]

What?

Where?

I can't tell you that until you answer the what.

Huh? Answer what you say?

Wot wattage?

wot wot wot wot wot wot rrrrrrrrrUM! wot wot wot...
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw pretended :
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 22:53:51 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw formulated on Wednesday :
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 22:38:27 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote :
Please trim excess trailing text

It takes two not to trim

Trimed and made breeve.
More better?

Not for forgetful folk.

lol

What were we talking about?

The war of the worlds and who won.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw brought next idea :
wrote:

On 1/6/2016 7:40 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 00:23:14 -0000, Stormin Mormon

gods don't smite people anymore because people of many different
religions now living in the same town.
No god wants to accidentally smite the wrong person and get sued by
another god.
-- David James

That's the problem with no-knock middle of the night
Kevlar clad smites.

Are people who prefer traditional heart attacks and
died in his sleep considered anti-smite-ic?

Dunno, I'm old enough (more than 6) to know god is make believe, like Santa
Claus and the tooth fairy.

I am good with the great Grandfather and live with His laws.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw brought next idea :
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 22:53:21 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote on 1/6/2016 :
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 22:40:36 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw submitted this idea :
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:21:56 -0000, Eagle
wrote:

Mr Macaw brought next idea :
In the UK they're on Gumtree sold privately. Pet shops have a big
markup.

Same here in the Colonies. Pet shops mark up at least 100%.

I sold a baby Amazon for £300 to a petshop. He sold it for £600 1 week
later
(although that did include a £50 cage).
When I went in for seed a week afterwards, I noticed the bird wasn't
there,
so I said "Sold it already?"
He said "Yes" very quietly.
Me: "How much?"
Him: [mumble]
Me: "Hmmmm?
Him: "six..." (very quietly)

No grin? ^^

He was a little embarrassed. I can't remember why I sold it to him
actually
- they go for £400 to £500 in local ads.

£500=$731.42. Baby Grays go for $1500.00 [£1025.35] in the pet stores
here.

Greys in stores here are from £750-£1000.

You have to really want a Grey at that price. If the bird gets sick and
dies, it's on you, not the pet store. :/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/7/2016 2:10 PM, Eagle wrote:
Mr Macaw brought next idea :

Greys in stores here are from £750-£1000.

You have to really want a Grey at that price. If the bird gets sick and
dies, it's on you, not the pet store. :/

I had a neighbor who raised parrots. She gave me my first blue headed
pionus parrot, then a couple years later she gave me a female Timneh
Grey. They were both sweethearts!

--
Maggie
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Muggles expressed precisely :

wrote:

[...]

I used to know several breeders here back in the early 70's. I think
I'll look in one of My old phone books and see if the #'s are still
good. I'd really like another hand raised BIG Mullucan Cockatoo now
that I can afford one. Greater Sulpher Crested Cockatoos were extreemly
popular in the 70's, and King Tut was the San Diego zoo's Mullucan
Cockatoo greeter. He's gone now, and I think he was over 100 when He
died.
Posted to alt.home.repair

It happens that Muggles formulated :
On 1/7/2016 2:10 PM, Eagle wrote:
Mr Macaw brought next idea :

Greys in stores here are from £750-£1000.

You have to really want a Grey at that price. If the bird gets sick and
dies, it's on you, not the pet store. :/

I had a neighbor who raised parrots. She gave me my first blue headed
pionus parrot, then a couple years later she gave me a female Timneh
Grey. They were both sweethearts!

Yep, big birds are lots of fun! The smaller birds are as well, like the
Cockatiel and Budgie. They are very easy to breed as well.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

It happens that Mr Macaw formulated :

wrote:

[...]

Actually too much oil makes feathers black.

That's better than the fine powder Cockatoos have to preen their
feathers with.

What? Cockatoos use powder? Do you buy them a makeup set too?

Yeah but no beakstick. Cockatoo powder gets everything in the house
that dusty look.

African Greys put dust all over my furniture too. They're currently in a
converted garage.

Garage? They have their own room eh? :')
I won't share My garage with My 1968 Chevy C10 short box pickup! That's
My toy!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I'm all envious!! lol

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/7/2016 2:18 PM, Eagle wrote:
It happens that Muggles formulated :
On 1/7/2016 2:10 PM, Eagle wrote:
Mr Macaw brought next idea :

Greys in stores here are from £750-£1000.

You have to really want a Grey at that price. If the bird gets sick and
dies, it's on you, not the pet store. :/

I had a neighbor who raised parrots. She gave me my first blue headed
pionus parrot, then a couple years later she gave me a female Timneh
Grey. They were both sweethearts!

Yep, big birds are lots of fun! The smaller birds are as well, like the
Cockatiel and Budgie. They are very easy to breed as well.

My daughter has the cockatiels, and when I bought myself a budgie it
feel in love with her cockatiel and had to go live in that cage!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote on 1/7/2016 :

My daughter has the cockatiels, and when I bought myself a budgie it
feel in love with her cockatiel and had to go live in that cage!

Which one was the male?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote on 1/7/2016 :

I used to know several breeders here back in the early 70's. I think
I'll look in one of My old phone books and see if the #'s are still
good. I'd really like another hand raised BIG Mullucan Cockatoo now that
I can afford one. Greater Sulpher Crested Cockatoos were extreemly
popular in the 70's, and King Tut was the San Diego zoo's Mullucan
Cockatoo greeter. He's gone now, and I think he was over 100 when He died.

I'm all envious!! lol

Birds are a luxury expense now, so save your recycle money and have
garage sales. I need to do that here...My garage is stuffed with car
parts tools and other 'stuff' we no longer need or want.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2016 2:05 PM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles wrote on 1/7/2016 :

My daughter has the cockatiels, and when I bought myself a budgie it
feel in love with her cockatiel and had to go live in that cage!

Which one was the male?

I'm not sure! lol

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles brought next idea :
On 1/8/2016 2:05 PM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles wrote on 1/7/2016 :

My daughter has the cockatiels, and when I bought myself a budgie it
feel in love with her cockatiel and had to go live in that cage!

Which one was the male?

I'm not sure! lol

Well thats a problem for sure... lol
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 15:39:17 -0000, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 1/7/2016 9:45 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:
Dunno, I'm old enough (more than 6) to know god is make believe, like
Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

I'm old enough to know that YOU don't exist.

Head buried in the sand, typical religious nut.

--
Love conquers all, except in tennis.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

Mine bounce their head up and down and like me to copy them. I've no idea why. There doesn't have to be music on.

--
My Wife was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the estimate.
She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

My male greys like the hosepipe, my female ones hate it.

--
The Royal Family have been declared bankrupt after receiving Richard III's parking fine.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

|| [christmas presents]

What?

Where?

I can't tell you that until you answer the what.

Huh? Answer what you say?

Wot wattage?

wot wot wot wot wot wot rrrrrrrrrUM! wot wot wot...

Outboard motor?

This is a British car in cold damp weather:
Kawawawawawawawa. Kawawawawawawafuffawawawafuffawawawafuffuffuffuffu wuwufuffaVROOM!POP!

--
Uncle Larry was smoking in a restaurant the other day when a guy came up to him and said, "That smoke's bothering me."
Larry said, "Well, it's killing me. If I don't care about what it's doing to me, why would I give a **** what it's doing to you?"
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw formulated on Saturday :

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

|| [christmas presents]

What?

Where?

I can't tell you that until you answer the what.

Huh? Answer what you say?

Wot wattage?

wot wot wot wot wot wot rrrrrrrrrUM! wot wot wot...

Outboard motor?

This is a British car in cold damp weather:
Kawawawawawawawa.
Kawawawawawawafuffawawawafuffawawawafuffuffuffuffu wuwufuffaVROOM!POP!

2 cycle engine?
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw wrote :
Please trim excess trailing text

It takes two not to trim

Trimed and made breeve.
More better?

Not for forgetful folk.

lol

What were we talking about?

The war of the worlds and who won.

Never watched it.

--
You can make a signature quote seem authoritative by attributing it to a famous person. -- Sun Tzu
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw brought next idea :
wrote:

On 1/6/2016 7:40 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 00:23:14 -0000, Stormin Mormon

gods don't smite people anymore because people of many different
religions now living in the same town.
No god wants to accidentally smite the wrong person and get sued by
another god.
-- David James

That's the problem with no-knock middle of the night
Kevlar clad smites.

Are people who prefer traditional heart attacks and
died in his sleep considered anti-smite-ic?

Dunno, I'm old enough (more than 6) to know god is make believe, like Santa
Claus and the tooth fairy.

I am good with the great Grandfather and live with His laws.

Thems whose got big brains can think for themselves and don't need laws.

--
You can make a signature quote seem authoritative by attributing it to a famous person. -- Sun Tzu
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

I keep my cars outside. Garages are for storing things.

--
There are 18.6 million vacant homes in the United States, enough for every homeless person to have 6 each.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

Here you can find breeders on Gumtree or in the Parrot Society Club. Bound to be a bulletin board online somewhere for breeders in your area.

--
"Have you been hunting bear lately?"
"No, the grass tickles."
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

Are you lot in alt.home.repair because of damage by birds?

--
A bleached blonde and a natural blonde were on top of the Empire State Building.
How do you tell them apart?
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

You can insure them, but it costs about half a parrot a year.

Greys aren't that expensive, Macaws are more than double that.

--
An expert is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 20:27:24 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On 1/7/2016 2:18 PM, Eagle wrote:
It happens that Muggles formulated :
On 1/7/2016 2:10 PM, Eagle wrote:
Mr Macaw brought next idea :

Greys in stores here are from £750-£1000.

You have to really want a Grey at that price. If the bird gets sick and
dies, it's on you, not the pet store. :/

I had a neighbor who raised parrots. She gave me my first blue headed
pionus parrot, then a couple years later she gave me a female Timneh
Grey. They were both sweethearts!

Yep, big birds are lots of fun! The smaller birds are as well, like the
Cockatiel and Budgie. They are very easy to breed as well.

My daughter has the cockatiels, and when I bought myself a budgie it
feel in love with her cockatiel and had to go live in that cage!

I had a Macaw in love with an Amazon. If I tried to pick up the Amazon he'd shout "NO!"

--
The three types of marriage: Polygamy, bigamy, and monotony.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

|| [christmas presents]

What?

Where?

I can't tell you that until you answer the what.

Huh? Answer what you say?

Wot wattage?

wot wot wot wot wot wot rrrrrrrrrUM! wot wot wot...

Outboard motor?

This is a British car in cold damp weather:
Kawawawawawawawa.
Kawawawawawawafuffawawawafuffawawawafuffuffuffuffu wuwufuffaVROOM!POP!

2 cycle engine?

Is that American for "2 cylinder"? If so then no. It's just you rarely get all 4 working at once!

--
On the topic of mobile phones:
Anything bigger than 4 inches is getting into the region where most people would have difficulty holding and using the device comfortably -- Callum Kerr, 2013.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/2016 8:19 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 19:01:02 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On 1/6/2016 2:31 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Did he ever stretch his wings out and rock from side to side?

My grey liked to dance!

Mine bounce their head up and down and like me to copy them. I've no
idea why. There doesn't have to be music on.

They have soul!
--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/2016 7:17 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 20:14:55 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On 1/7/2016 2:10 PM, Eagle wrote:
Mr Macaw brought next idea :

Greys in stores here are from £750-£1000.

You have to really want a Grey at that price. If the bird gets sick and
dies, it's on you, not the pet store. :/

I had a neighbor who raised parrots. She gave me my first blue headed
pionus parrot, then a couple years later she gave me a female Timneh
Grey. They were both sweethearts!

Gave? For free?!?

Yes. Both were free ... gifts. She raised birds and wanted them to
have a good home. I hand fed out the Pionus, but the grey was about a
year old my neighbor gave her to me.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 20:18:58 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Yep, big birds are lots of fun! The smaller birds are as well, like the
Cockatiel and Budgie. They are very easy to breed as well.

I've never got anything smaller than an African Grey to be cuddly.

I had a 'keet that was very cuddly, so much so she was named "Sugar".
She used to preen my hair and kiss my cheeks all the time. I also
raised some baby love birds. I was mama to them and they'd fly around me
like humming birds and chirping asking for food like babies do.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/2016 7:18 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 20:27:24 -0000, Muggles wrote:

My daughter has the cockatiels, and when I bought myself a budgie it
feel in love with her cockatiel and had to go live in that cage!

I had a Macaw in love with an Amazon. If I tried to pick up the Amazon
he'd shout "NO!"

Interracial bird love is so cute.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 05:01:53 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On 1/9/2016 7:17 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 20:14:55 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On 1/7/2016 2:10 PM, Eagle wrote:
Mr Macaw brought next idea :

Greys in stores here are from £750-£1000.

You have to really want a Grey at that price. If the bird gets sick and
dies, it's on you, not the pet store. :/

I had a neighbor who raised parrots. She gave me my first blue headed
pionus parrot, then a couple years later she gave me a female Timneh
Grey. They were both sweethearts!

Gave? For free?!?

Yes. Both were free ... gifts. She raised birds and wanted them to
have a good home. I hand fed out the Pionus, but the grey was about a
year old my neighbor gave her to me.

She must have been rich, Greys are expensive!

--
You keep believing, I'll keep evolving