Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_7_] Muggles[_7_] is offline

Default I'VE HAD MY WAY WITH THIS FROUP

On 1/9/2016 7:17 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 20:18:58 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Yep, big birds are lots of fun! The smaller birds are as well, like the
Cockatiel and Budgie. They are very easy to breed as well.

I've never got anything smaller than an African Grey to be cuddly.

I had a 'keet that was very cuddly, so much so she was named "Sugar".
She used to preen my hair and kiss my cheeks all the time. I also
raised some baby love birds. I was mama to them and they'd fly around me
like humming birds and chirping asking for food like babies do.

--
Maggie