Posted to alt.home.repair

Default One must assume, Preppers and Survivalists are all loony tunesnuts

On 12/15/2015 11:35 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/15/2015 09:41 PM, Muggles wrote:
Thanks! btw ... we've already done the raising chickens thing.
Roosters are pretty much useless unless you live out in the boonies
where they might need to protect the flock. {hates roosters}

I think they're banned in town. Roosters that is. My parents did
chickens at one point. It was handy to have eggs to barter during the
war but by the time I was around, Eva the Egg Lady would putt around in
her VW Kombi delivering them. Much easier.

Don't think I've ever asked. Are you a baby boomer?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/16/2015 09:43 PM, Muggles wrote:
Don't think I've ever asked. Are you a baby boomer?

Barely. Let's just say Hillary Clinton is a few months older than I. I
may be a bit different than the typical boomer; my parents were in their
40's when I was born so the environment was a little different. My
mother really enjoyed PTA meetings; she figured the rest of the mothers
and half the teachers were young enough to be her daughters. In fact she
had been pregnant when she went to my brother's wedding, something she
never forgave me for.

One must assume, Preppers and Survivalists are all loony tunesnuts Stormin Mormon[_10_] Home Repair 3 December 19th 15 12:00 AM
For The Survivalists... Apocalyptic Can Opener BottleBob Metalworking 49 November 27th 13 12:05 AM
Preppers Ignoramus10903 Metalworking 107 April 21st 13 02:11 AM
Loony Question for Today Jim Thompson[_3_] Electronic Schematics 54 August 28th 12 05:14 PM
Loony Maroon... [email protected] Metalworking 4 November 8th 08 08:58 AM