Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_5_] Muggles[_5_] is offline

Default One must assume, Preppers and Survivalists are all loony tunesnuts

On 12/15/2015 11:35 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/15/2015 09:41 PM, Muggles wrote:
Thanks! btw ... we've already done the raising chickens thing.
Roosters are pretty much useless unless you live out in the boonies
where they might need to protect the flock. {hates roosters}

I think they're banned in town. Roosters that is. My parents did
chickens at one point. It was handy to have eggs to barter during the
war but by the time I was around, Eva the Egg Lady would putt around in
her VW Kombi delivering them. Much easier.

Don't think I've ever asked. Are you a baby boomer?

--
Maggie