Posted to alt.home.repair

Default One must assume, Preppers and Survivalists are all loony tunesnuts

On 12/15/2015 7:15 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/15/2015 5:04 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've seen a couple episodes of Doomsday Preppers, and
Doomsday Castle. The folks on the show tend to be a
lot extreme. I suspect the TV producers are determining
the outcome of the show by picking and choosing what
gets shown. And the determined outcome is to make the
viewer think "what a bunch of violent, paranoid nuts".

Maybe. I dunno ... I like both shows because they usually give some
good ideas for how a person could prep.

That's like watching WWF to learn how to get
a job in the American Football League.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/16/2015 10:39 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/15/2015 7:15 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/15/2015 5:04 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've seen a couple episodes of Doomsday Preppers, and
Doomsday Castle. The folks on the show tend to be a
lot extreme. I suspect the TV producers are determining
the outcome of the show by picking and choosing what
gets shown. And the determined outcome is to make the
viewer think "what a bunch of violent, paranoid nuts".

Maybe. I dunno ... I like both shows because they usually give some
good ideas for how a person could prep.

That's like watching WWF to learn how to get
a job in the American Football League.

Maybe not. One episode I remember taught people how to use hot peppers
as a weapon by making a stronger version of exploding pepper spray.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/17/2015 6:04 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/16/2015 10:39 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/15/2015 7:15 PM, Muggles wrote:
Maybe. I dunno ... I like both shows because they usually give some
good ideas for how a person could prep.

That's like watching WWF to learn how to get
a job in the American Football League.

Maybe not. One episode I remember taught people how to use hot peppers
as a weapon by making a stronger version of exploding pepper spray.

Yep, focuss on weapons. That's predictable.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2015 4:42 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/17/2015 6:04 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/16/2015 10:39 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/15/2015 7:15 PM, Muggles wrote:
Maybe. I dunno ... I like both shows because they usually give some
good ideas for how a person could prep.

That's like watching WWF to learn how to get
a job in the American Football League.

Maybe not. One episode I remember taught people how to use hot peppers
as a weapon by making a stronger version of exploding pepper spray.

Yep, focuss on weapons. That's predictable.

Well, it was at least a non-lethal weapon.

--
Maggie

For The Survivalists... Apocalyptic Can Opener BottleBob Metalworking 49 November 27th 13 12:05 AM
Preppers drill press Howard Beal Metalworking 5 October 25th 13 08:58 PM
Preppers Ignoramus10903 Metalworking 107 April 21st 13 02:11 AM
Loony Question for Today Jim Thompson[_3_] Electronic Schematics 54 August 28th 12 05:14 PM
Loony Maroon... [email protected] Metalworking 4 November 8th 08 08:58 AM