Posted to alt.home.repair

Default One must assume, Preppers and Survivalists are all loony tunesnuts

On 12/15/2015 7:15 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/15/2015 5:04 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've seen a couple episodes of Doomsday Preppers, and
Doomsday Castle. The folks on the show tend to be a
lot extreme. I suspect the TV producers are determining
the outcome of the show by picking and choosing what
gets shown. And the determined outcome is to make the
viewer think "what a bunch of violent, paranoid nuts".

Maybe. I dunno ... I like both shows because they usually give some
good ideas for how a person could prep.

That's like watching WWF to learn how to get
a job in the American Football League.

--
..
Christopher A. Young