Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best haloween prank, ever

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 8:54:18 AM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:
On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 8:39:57 AM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:

Have you ever had a toddler run into your knee, bounce off and land on its butt then start crying? It hurts your heart more than it does your knee.. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Toddle Monster

Aaaaw! You sound like a democrat...all oozie with feelings! ( ͡- ͜ʖ ͡-)

I just happen to like little kids because they're the most entertain creatures on the planet. The four year old son of a lady friend of mine gave me the name Uncle Monster. Whenever I'd visit them, the kid would head straight for me and was in my lap wrestling with me. The only problem I have is with the filthy minded people who can't differentiate between the words,"adore, love, like, friend" and the word,"sex". They have a malfunction in their brain that makes it impossible for them to understand some words in the proper context. When someone says the word "love", a voice in their head shouts,"SEX!!" They're usually very religious Jesus freaks. Half my relatives are Southern Baptist and many of them have those voices in their heads. I can say "Hello" to a Southern Baptist woman and she's offended because she hears the swear word "Hell!" and the sexually suggestive word "Oh!". They are my cousins so I must pick on them. Oh yea, if you purposely hurt a little kid in front of me, I'll hurt you. Especially if you're a villain. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Hurt Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

[...]

You just first dibs for the cookpot.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

And beware of the witches out there. Like in this video of one in action:

http://biggeekdad.com/2013/10/coffee-shop-witch/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 7:06:11 PM UTC-6, Phil Kangas wrote:
[...]

That's the kind of stuff I'd love to be involved in. I like to frak with people's minds. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Psychokinetic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 8:06:11 PM UTC-5, Phil Kangas wrote:
[...]

If I were a betting man, I'd bet that all of the "customers" (and employees)
are actually extras.

Seems to me that there are too many possible ways that a member of the
general public could get hurt (physically or psychologically) for the
lawyers to allow them in the coffee shop - unless they signed releases -
which basically makes them extras.

Can you imagine a mom bringing in a little kid and having her/him scarred
for life after witnessing that action.

Giving out for haloween Stormin Mormon Home Repair 6 November 2nd 11 06:17 AM
Prank Nonny Home Repair 11 May 1st 10 09:23 PM
Haloween dxf files John Civoki Woodworking 2 October 27th 09 12:45 AM
Haloween dxf files John Civoki Metalworking 0 October 26th 09 10:20 PM
Prank? Joe Webster Electronics 3 November 27th 03 07:13 PM