Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Giving out for haloween

I think this year, I'll give out Tylenol (R) PM. Hand one to
every kid, and a glass of water. Make em gulp it right on
the spot.

See how many houses they get down the street, before the
miracle med starts to work.

What's everyone else giving out?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I think this year, I'll give out Tylenol (R) PM. Hand one to
every kid, and a glass of water. Make em gulp it right on
the spot.

See how many houses they get down the street, before the
miracle med starts to work.

What's everyone else giving out?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Ours was last Saturday. Neighbor asked if I was passing out for it, he said
he was. After about a case of Malt, he wasn't kidding. Sprawled out in his
front yard!

Posted to alt.home.repair

I just had my first visitors. Two girls, looking to be about
6 or 7 years old. They asked "would you like us to rake your
lawn for five bucks?" I near to died laughing. Their
statement was so totally, totally unexpected. Really took me
off guard. If they had said they were from SPCA and
investigating my dog (don't have one) I could have not been
more surprised.

No, I just mow the leaves. I offered them candy. About that
time the big sister (about 13) arrived with the rake. Says
no thanks, we're Christians.

I told them good for you, standing for what you believe.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message ...
I think this year, I'll give out Tylenol (R) PM. Hand one to
every kid, and a glass of water. Make em gulp it right on
the spot.

See how many houses they get down the street, before the
miracle med starts to work.

What's everyone else giving out?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

Gracious, that's a surprise. Life imitates my twisted sense
of humor. How sad the world has gone downhill that badly.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Curt" wrote in message

Ours was last Saturday. Neighbor asked if I was passing out
for it, he said
he was. After about a case of Malt, he wasn't kidding.
Sprawled out in his
front yard!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Treaters are like popcorn. They slow down, but you're never
sure it's done. Well, at least with popcorn you can listen
for the smoke detector.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Lane" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I think this year, I'll give out Tylenol (R) PM. Hand one to
every kid, and a glass of water. Make em gulp it right on
the spot.

See how many houses they get down the street, before the
miracle med starts to work.

What's everyone else giving out?

In 19 years, I've had all of three trick-or-treaters, and they all
arrived together.

Guess it pays to be seen riding around the neighborhood on your broom.

We've lived here (boonies) for 27 years and have yet to have a trick or
treater. Just the way I like it!