Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Giving out for haloween

I just had my first visitors. Two girls, looking to be about
6 or 7 years old. They asked "would you like us to rake your
lawn for five bucks?" I near to died laughing. Their
statement was so totally, totally unexpected. Really took me
off guard. If they had said they were from SPCA and
investigating my dog (don't have one) I could have not been
more surprised.

No, I just mow the leaves. I offered them candy. About that
time the big sister (about 13) arrived with the rake. Says
no thanks, we're Christians.

I told them good for you, standing for what you believe.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message ...
I think this year, I'll give out Tylenol (R) PM. Hand one to
every kid, and a glass of water. Make em gulp it right on
the spot.

See how many houses they get down the street, before the
miracle med starts to work.

What's everyone else giving out?

--
Christopher A. Young