Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default sink faucet running slow

I can hear a 'click' and the water runs slow. It is a high tap for the kitchen. No idea what brand but thinking Delta. The other water faucets in the house are fine. I cleaned the screens but think there must be some kind of mixing valve. I took the cartridges out and rinsed them. They appear to be in good shape but are 15 years old. I really can't buy new ones because of being unsure of the brand and water off sill sends some water through the stems into the sink.

So the question: Is there a mixing valve that moves and may be clogged?

Central AC Condenser Fan Running Slow trader_4 Home Repair 58 June 7th 16 04:43 PM
Slow running faucet Hank[_5_] Home Repair 17 September 30th 09 02:34 PM
DTV Pal running slow DaveC Electronics Repair 35 May 14th 09 05:33 AM
slow running hot tap Liz UK diy 2 January 16th 07 08:30 PM
slow running water dk Home Repair 12 January 9th 06 03:01 AM