Posted to alt.home.repair
badgolferman badgolferman is offline

Default sink faucet running slow

Thomas wrote:
On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 6:04:16 PM UTC-4, wrote:
If both hot and cold have low pressure, then there is a restriction
between the line coming in from the water meter and where the hot water
line to the heater branches off. Or, there is a restriction in the faucet itself.

I'm going with faucet because the rest of the house is OK. I heard a
click from the faucet when it goes light. Everything including icemaker is fine. Same line.
Whole house is same line.

I had something similar a few years ago. By the way, look for the name at
the base on the back. Sometimes it's back there.

Turn off the water to both valves and take them out. Put a cup over the
opening now to divert the water into the sink. Turn the water underneath
the sink on slowly with someone controlling the cup so it doesn't fly away.
You may have some crap stuck down in the water line. Do this to both sides.
If that doesn't fix it then one of the valves is bad.