Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default sink faucet running slow

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 8:17:31 PM UTC-4, Thomas wrote:
On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 7:46:53 PM UTC-4, badgolferman wrote:
Thomas wrote:

I took the faucet main neck off and cleaned it with an eyeglass scre4wdiver. back to normal for now. I'm suer in the future I wilol need more.

Many Delta faucets, as well as others, have lifetime guarantees, no questions asked. I have a
Delta with a head that converts from stream to spray. At one point it stopped flowing completely.
I called, they sent me a new head. A few years later the spray stayed on a little even when it was
switched to stream. Once again, I called, they sent me a new head.

The flow seems to slowing down now, so I'm going to call before it stops and get another one.

If you go to their website, you should be able to find a picture of your model. If not, the CSR's
are pretty good at helping you figure out via your description or perhaps a photo sent by
email. Call them first and see what they suggest.