Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Sun visor problem on Nissan

My 2012 Nissan Versa driver's sun visor makes a large CLICK when I put it
up or move it down. There is now a large space between visor and roof when
it is up.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Looks like replacing visor would be
difficult as I don't see how it is mounted - no screws or bolts visible.

Not a big deal but annoying - but not annoying enough to pay repair shop to
fix it.

TIA

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 13 Oct 2015 18:08:45 GMT, KenK wrote:

My 2012 Nissan Versa driver's sun visor makes a large CLICK when I put it
up or move it down. There is now a large space between visor and roof when
it is up.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Looks like replacing visor would be
difficult as I don't see how it is mounted - no screws or bolts visible.

....coat hanger and duct tape?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 11:32:17 -0700, Oren wrote:

On 13 Oct 2015 18:08:45 GMT, KenK wrote:

My 2012 Nissan Versa driver's sun visor makes a large CLICK when I put it
up or move it down. There is now a large space between visor and roof when
it is up.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Looks like replacing visor would be
difficult as I don't see how it is mounted - no screws or bolts visible.

...coat hanger and duct tape?

No, no, no. Duct tape won't get rid of the "click." That's why he
needs... wait for it...

WD-40!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/14/2015 9:11 AM, KenK wrote:
Don Y wrote in
:

On 10/13/2015 11:08 AM, KenK wrote:
My 2012 Nissan Versa driver's sun visor makes a large CLICK when I
put it up or move it down. There is now a large space between visor
and roof when it is up.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Looks like replacing visor
would be difficult as I don't see how it is mounted - no screws or
bolts visible.

Not a big deal but annoying - but not annoying enough to pay repair
shop to fix it.

Hatchback or sedan?

Hatchback.

Can you post a (disposable) email address that can receive VERY LARGE
attachments?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Don Y wrote in news:mvluva$t27$1@dont-
email.me:

On 10/14/2015 9:11 AM, KenK wrote:
Don Y wrote in
:

On 10/13/2015 11:08 AM, KenK wrote:
My 2012 Nissan Versa driver's sun visor makes a large CLICK when I
put it up or move it down. There is now a large space between visor
and roof when it is up.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Looks like replacing visor
would be difficult as I don't see how it is mounted - no screws or
bolts visible.

Not a big deal but annoying - but not annoying enough to pay repair
shop to fix it.

Hatchback or sedan?

Hatchback.

Can you post a (disposable) email address that can receive VERY LARGE
attachments?

Don't know how to find such an address.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.military

On 10/13/2015 11:08 AM, KenK wrote:
My 2012 Nissan Versa driver's sun visor makes a large CLICK when I put it
up or move it down. There is now a large space between visor and roof when
it is up.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Looks like replacing visor would be
difficult as I don't see how it is mounted - no screws or bolts visible.

Not a big deal but annoying - but not annoying enough to pay repair shop to
fix it.

TIA

It's what you get for buying that Jap Scrap, dildo head. Buy American.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.military

On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:07:40 -0400, Colonel Edmund Burke
wrote:

On 10/13/2015 11:08 AM, KenK wrote:
My 2012 Nissan Versa driver's sun visor makes a large CLICK when I put
it
up or move it down. There is now a large space between visor and roof
when
it is up.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Looks like replacing visor would
be
difficult as I don't see how it is mounted - no screws or bolts visible.

Not a big deal but annoying - but not annoying enough to pay repair
shop to
fix it.

TIA

It's what you get for buying that Jap Scrap, dildo head. Buy American..

my 95 accord has 180k miles on it and still as reliable as the day i got
it... so i bought a 2012 accord with 19k miles on it as well. no VTEC on
the 2012 though...

--
http://i.imgur.com/2tH6zVB.jpg

http://cafepress.com/kooktown

http://i.imgur.com/pnWqhSG.jpg

If my poasts are offensive to you, you can always block all From: headers
containing ", unless you are an idiot who would like to
yammer about "morphing" and maybe try to lodge some frivolous complaints
to my news provider, then please be sure to ignore this helpful
information and have fun making an ass of yourself in public.

if that route of silencing those horrid opinions of mine that you
downloaded to your computer under duress doesn't work you can always try:
http://i.imgur.com/jlsN9JX.png?2

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
The Gish Gallop is often used as an indirect argument from authority €” as
it appears to paint the galloper as an expert in a broad range of subjects
or with an extensive knowledge of an individual one. Simultaneously it
presents opponents (in spoken debates) or refuters (in written,
Internet-based ones) as incompetent bumblers who didn't do their homework
before the debate. Such emphasis on style over substance is the reason
many scientists disdain public debates as a forum for disseminating
opinions. - Page #1 from the Gospel of SnickerTurd

Coming soon! To a newsgroup near you!:

$ perl fakeyBot.pl
FakeyBot I'm FakeyBot. What's your name so I can Google-stalk you,
look you up on Radaris, and hurl invective and probably-illegal harrassing
bile from behind an anonymous dizum account? snicker
You Robert Michael Wolfe
FakeyBot Oh look, you're back again to polish my size 16 steel-toed
boot with your colon and listen to me talk about bestiality and cocks,
Robert. snicker
Robert you talk about cocks a lot.
FakeyBot Oh, I talk about sex a lot?
Robert gay sex, mostly...
FakeyBot Fag!

(just as useful as the original!)

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.military

On 10/14/2015 3:37 PM, "Fakey's" dogwhistle holder living at 5907
Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as 5907
wrote:

[...]

Well, I admit I also own a piece of Jap scrap with the same mileage.
That damn car is over twenty years old now and still running to beat the
band.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/14/2015 10:04 AM, KenK wrote:
[...]

There are any number of "free" email services out there. Pick one.
Pick a name. When you no longer have a use for it, close the "account"
(or simply abandon it)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 11:31:29 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

Can you post a (disposable) email address that can receive VERY LARGE
attachments?

Don't know how to find such an address.\

There are any number of "free" email services out there. Pick one.
Pick a name. When you no longer have a use for it, close the "account"
(or simply abandon it)

There are encrypted sites, too.