Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Sun visor problem on Nissan

My 2012 Nissan Versa driver's sun visor makes a large CLICK when I put it
up or move it down. There is now a large space between visor and roof when
it is up.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Looks like replacing visor would be
difficult as I don't see how it is mounted - no screws or bolts visible.

Not a big deal but annoying - but not annoying enough to pay repair shop to
fix it.

TIA