Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.military
Colonel Edmund Burke[_3_] Colonel Edmund Burke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Sun visor problem on Nissan

On 10/14/2015 3:37 PM, "Fakey's" dogwhistle holder living at 5907
Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as 5907
Stanton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206-2117 wrote:
On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:07:40 -0400, Colonel Edmund Burke
wrote:

On 10/13/2015 11:08 AM, KenK wrote:
My 2012 Nissan Versa driver's sun visor makes a large CLICK when I
put it
up or move it down. There is now a large space between visor and roof
when
it is up.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Looks like replacing visor
would be
difficult as I don't see how it is mounted - no screws or bolts visible.

Not a big deal but annoying - but not annoying enough to pay repair
shop to
fix it.

TIA

It's what you get for buying that Jap Scrap, dildo head. Buy American.

my 95 accord has 180k miles on it and still as reliable as the day i got
it... so i bought a 2012 accord with 19k miles on it as well. no VTEC
on the 2012 though...

Well, I admit I also own a piece of Jap scrap with the same mileage.
That damn car is over twenty years old now and still running to beat the
band.