Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.military
Colonel Edmund Burke[_3_] Colonel Edmund Burke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Sun visor problem on Nissan

On 10/13/2015 11:08 AM, KenK wrote:
My 2012 Nissan Versa driver's sun visor makes a large CLICK when I put it
up or move it down. There is now a large space between visor and roof when
it is up.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Looks like replacing visor would be
difficult as I don't see how it is mounted - no screws or bolts visible.

Not a big deal but annoying - but not annoying enough to pay repair shop to
fix it.

TIA

It's what you get for buying that Jap Scrap, dildo head. Buy American.