Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default OT Sun visor problem on Nissan

On 10/14/2015 10:04 AM, KenK wrote:
Don Y wrote in news:mvluva$t27$1@dont-
email.me:

On 10/14/2015 9:11 AM, KenK wrote:
Don Y wrote in
:

On 10/13/2015 11:08 AM, KenK wrote:
My 2012 Nissan Versa driver's sun visor makes a large CLICK when I
put it up or move it down. There is now a large space between visor
and roof when it is up.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Looks like replacing visor
would be difficult as I don't see how it is mounted - no screws or
bolts visible.

Not a big deal but annoying - but not annoying enough to pay repair
shop to fix it.

Hatchback or sedan?

Hatchback.

Can you post a (disposable) email address that can receive VERY LARGE
attachments?

Don't know how to find such an address.\

There are any number of "free" email services out there. Pick one.
Pick a name. When you no longer have a use for it, close the "account"
(or simply abandon it)