Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Coon of the Year.

An Ivy League professor said that Ben Carson should win the "coon of
the year" .

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/06/ivy-league-professor-calls-carson-racial-slur/?intcmp=hpbt3

Does they professor know what a Coon is?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 15:06:45 -0700, Oren wrote:

An Ivy League professor said that Ben Carson should win the "coon of
the year" .

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/06/ivy-league-professor-calls-carson-racial-slur/?intcmp=hpbt3

Does they professor know what a Coon is?

I wonder if he meant coot? or kook?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/07/2015 04:06 PM, Oren wrote:
An Ivy League professor said that Ben Carson should win the "coon of
the year" .

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/06/ivy-league-professor-calls-carson-racial-slur/?intcmp=hpbt3

Does they professor know what a Coon is?

Hell, yeah.

https://www.sas.upenn.edu/religious_...faculty/butler

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 5:06:56 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
An Ivy League professor said that Ben Carson should win the "coon of
the year" .

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/06/ivy-league-professor-calls-carson-racial-slur/?intcmp=hpbt3

Does they professor know what a Coon is?

If a White Southerner told someone he was going coon hunting and a Nig..., I mean person of West African ancestry were to overhear what the Hon..., I mean male person of White privilege had said, the Nig..., I mean melanin enabled person would demand that the Cra..., I mean male melanin impaired person be fired from his job and cast out of society. On the other hand, a Negro can say anything about anybody especially if he/she/it is an Affirmative Action college professor. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Honky Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/9/2015 2:00 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

If a White Southerner told someone he was going coon hunting and a Nig..., I mean person of West African ancestry were to overhear what the Hon..., I mean male person of White privilege had said, the Nig..., I mean melanin enabled person would demand that the Cra..., I mean male melanin impaired person be fired from his job and cast out of society. On the other hand, a Negro can say anything about anybody especially if he/she/it is an Affirmative Action college professor. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Honky Monster

In order to compensate for racism (where one race
gets preferential treatment), we now have Affirmative
Action, which is where one race gets preferential
treatment.

Not sure that cured the problem, just renamed the
actors and players. Shifted the roles around.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/9/2015 6:45 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/9/2015 2:00 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

If a White Southerner told someone he was going coon hunting and a
Nig..., I mean person of West African ancestry were to overhear what
the Hon..., I mean male person of White privilege had said, the
Nig..., I mean melanin enabled person would demand that the Cra..., I
mean male melanin impaired person be fired from his job and cast out
of society. On the other hand, a Negro can say anything about anybody
especially if he/she/it is an Affirmative Action college professor. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Honky Monster

In order to compensate for racism (where one race
gets preferential treatment), we now have Affirmative
Action, which is where one race gets preferential
treatment.

Not sure that cured the problem, just renamed the
actors and players. Shifted the roles around.

Alas, I'm a woman in a mans world... woe is me.

--
Maggie