Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Coon of the Year.

On Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 5:06:56 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
An Ivy League professor said that Ben Carson should win the "coon of
the year" .

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/06/ivy-league-professor-calls-carson-racial-slur/?intcmp=hpbt3

Does they professor know what a Coon is?

If a White Southerner told someone he was going coon hunting and a Nig..., I mean person of West African ancestry were to overhear what the Hon..., I mean male person of White privilege had said, the Nig..., I mean melanin enabled person would demand that the Cra..., I mean male melanin impaired person be fired from his job and cast out of society. On the other hand, a Negro can say anything about anybody especially if he/she/it is an Affirmative Action college professor. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Honky Monster