Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.suicide.methods,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

Default BACK FROM THE DOC

He pulled down my pants (to look at my pimples), and exclaimed: "My, what a
big cock you have!"

Discuss..................

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.suicide.methods,alt.suicide.methods

wrote in message

Great Scott

No, Moby Dick.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 13:30:10 -0700, "The Burke, colonic retard"
wrote:

He pulled down my pants (to look at my pimples), and exclaimed: "My, what a
big cock you have!"

Discuss..................

Avoid doctors with poor eyesight, KKKoloon...they're prone to
misdiagnoses. LOLOK
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 14:50:08 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

He pulled down my pants (to look at my pimples), and exclaimed: "My, what
big cock you have!"

Discuss..................

Avoid doctors with poor eyesight, KKKoloon...they're prone to
misdiagnoses. LOLOK

You just envy that doctor, you infatuated stupid bitch! LOL

--
P-Dub about The Rectum:
"The REVD doesn't have to be neutered. He already has no balls. No job.

Miss Recktum has pleaded to be both my cock doctor and proctologist.
LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 15:06:30 -0700, "The Burke, colonic retard"
wrote:

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

He pulled down my pants (to look at my pimples), and exclaimed: "My, what
big cock you have!"

Discuss..................

Avoid doctors with poor eyesight, KKKoloon...they're prone to
misdiagnoses. LOLOK

I just, envy that doctor, I'm infatuated stupid Grik bitch! LOL

You, ARE anus! LOLOK

Miss Recktum has pleaded to be both my cock doctor and proctologist.
LOL

You don't NEED a proctologist, KKKoloon...'Pleasance' palpitates yer
prostate on a regular basis! LOLOK

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 15:55:00 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

Avoid doctors with poor eyesight, KKKoloon...they're prone to
misdiagnoses. LOLOK

You just envy that doctor, you infatuated stupid bitch! LOL

You, ARE anus! LOLOK

I AM your supreme master, teacher and torturer, my bleeding punching bag! No
buts about it! BG

Miss Recktum has pleaded to be both my cock doctor and proctologist.
LOL

You don't NEED a proctologist, KKKoloon...'Pleasance' palpitates yer
prostate on a regular basis! LOLOK

So, you now also envy Pleasance, you jealous infatuated stupid bitch! LOL

--
Nefesh describing The Rectum:
"REVD NEMO pudding and pie,

LOL