Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

Default DO YOU THINK THAT IS WISE?

I often get axed that by an idjit friend, who, by the way, has an I.Q. like
a shoe size. Many of you will recognize this situation, no doubt.
He always axes, "Do you think that is wise?"
"Yes, you idiot! I thought of it, so, yes, it's wise."

So, you see what a guy like me puts up with some days.
Hmmm. (0_o)?

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:51:42 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

I often get axed that by an idjit friend, who, by the way, has an I.Q. like
a shoe size. Many of you will recognize this situation, no doubt.
He always axes, "Do you think that is wise?"
"Yes, you idiot! I thought of it, so, yes, it's wise."

So, you see what a guy like me puts up with some days.
Hmmm. (0_o)?

You're judged by the quality of yer friends, KKKoloon! LOLOK
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 11:47:58 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

I often get axed that by an idjit friend, who, by the way, has an I.Q.
like
a shoe size. Many of you will recognize this situation, no doubt.
He always axes, "Do you think that is wise?"
"Yes, you idiot! I thought of it, so, yes, it's wise."

So, you see what a guy like me puts up with some days.
Hmmm. (0_o)?

You're judged by the quality of yer friends, KKKoloon! LOLOK

YOU have NO friends! But YOU get judged by the abnormality of your perverted
behaviour, psychopath! BG

--
Nefesh about The Rectum: "All good people **** on the Revd"
MID:

Not even god can judge me, Miss Recktum.
I am the boss.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 12:33:26 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

I often get axed that by an idjit friend, who, by the way, has an I.Q.
like
a shoe size. Many of you will recognize this situation, no doubt.
He always axes, "Do you think that is wise?"
"Yes, you idiot! I thought of it, so, yes, it's wise."

So, you see what a guy like me puts up with some days.
Hmmm. (0_o)?

You're judged by the quality of yer friends, KKKoloon! LOLOK

I GOT, NO friends! But I get, judged by, the abnormality of, my perverted
Grik behaviour, I'm Grik psychopath! BG

Seems!!! GVGEGVEGGBGVGEGVGEGBGGBGEVGEGGVGBGGGGVGVGVGEGGVEG EGB

Not even god can judge me, Miss Recktum.
I am the boss.

God doesn't think a turd like you is WORTH judging, KKKoloon! LOLOK
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 12:58:53 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

YOU have NO friends! But YOU get judged by the abnormality of your
perverted
behaviour, psychopath! BG

Seems!!! GVGEGVEGGBGVGEGVGEGBGGBGEVGEGGVGBGGGGVGVGVGEGGVEG EGB

It's OBVIOUS, psychopath! And wipe that long drool off your psychopathic
gob! BG

Not even god can judge me, Miss Recktum.
I am the boss.

God doesn't think a turd like you is WORTH judging, KKKoloon! LOLOK

Ah, another typical psychopath who claims he knows God's intents! LMAO!

--
Free Lunch about our resident psychopath:
"Insane sociopaths who claim to speak for gods need to keep their mouths

God is what I gots hangin', you old TART.