Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling
Edmund J. Burke Edmund J. Burke is offline

Default DO YOU THINK THAT IS WISE?

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 12:58:53 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

YOU have NO friends! But YOU get judged by the abnormality of your
perverted
behaviour, psychopath! BG

Seems!!! GVGEGVEGGBGVGEGVGEGBGGBGEVGEGGVGBGGGGVGVGVGEGGVEG EGB

It's OBVIOUS, psychopath! And wipe that long drool off your psychopathic
gob! BG

Not even god can judge me, Miss Recktum.
I am the boss.

God doesn't think a turd like you is WORTH judging, KKKoloon! LOLOK

Ah, another typical psychopath who claims he knows God's intents! LMAO!

--
Free Lunch about our resident psychopath:
"Insane sociopaths who claim to speak for gods need to keep their mouths

God is what I gots hangin', you old TART.