Posted to uk.d-i-y
Highland Grace

Default New cooker - questions for all you wise wise people!

Hello

Firstly - can I just say thanks in advance for help

Moving into a house where we are pulling out & replacing kitchen -
previous cooker is all electric, however we want to put in an electric
oven / gas hob.

Q1. We are not sure if there is a gas point at all. How difficult / how
much would it be to get a Corgi man out to put one in? There is already
gas central heating in the house. And how much would he charge to fit
the hob?

Q2. Would we have to have the worktop cut & ready for him coming? (How
sexist - it may well be a lady ....sorry if I have offended anyone!!)

Q3. I am assuming that it will be easy enough to fit the electric oven
.....?

Q4. What kind of fan / extracter etc will we need by law? We do have a
window but the cooker can't go on the same wall as it i.e to take air
outside.

Thank you so much!

Need to find a Realtor. No questions asked. Sometimes the agents are rated by people like you realtyrators Home Ownership 0 February 25th 05 04:26 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM