Posted to alt.home.repair

Default BUY YOUR MEDS & WEED LOCALLY, FACE TO FACE DEALS, NO HASSLE!!!

We supply the top shelf Cannabis oil and Marijuana strains ( Purple Kush,
Purple Haze, Blue Dream, White widow, Skunk, Afghan Kush, OG Kush, Sour
Diesel, Green Crack, Jack Herer, Hindu Kush, Super Silver Haze, Super Skunk,
AK-47, Grand Daddy, Northern Lights, Lemon Drop, Pineapple Express and many
more). Pain killers and Ecstasy pills ( Oxycotin, Xanax, Adderall, MDMA, and
others ) at moderate prices. Our delivery system is discrete. we do not
ship, we do not mail. our delivery system is f2f. Contact us now to place
your order or for more info.... ( tokinjoints @ gmail . com)

Marking wood. Face side & face edge Graham.[_2_] UK diy 8 February 20th 10 06:29 PM
CRT face down Tamme Bever Electronics Repair 6 November 25th 06 03:09 AM
Face Frames Vic Baron Woodworking 4 September 24th 05 11:01 PM
Face plates or face plates rings? Peter Holt Woodturning 16 June 24th 05 02:40 PM