Posted to alt.home.repair
Bruce McGurr Bruce McGurr is offline

Default BUY YOUR MEDS & WEED LOCALLY, FACE TO FACE DEALS, NO HASSLE!!!

We supply the top shelf Cannabis oil and Marijuana strains ( Purple Kush,
Purple Haze, Blue Dream, White widow, Skunk, Afghan Kush, OG Kush, Sour
Diesel, Green Crack, Jack Herer, Hindu Kush, Super Silver Haze, Super Skunk,
AK-47, Grand Daddy, Northern Lights, Lemon Drop, Pineapple Express and many
more). Pain killers and Ecstasy pills ( Oxycotin, Xanax, Adderall, MDMA, and
others ) at moderate prices. Our delivery system is discrete. we do not
ship, we do not mail. our delivery system is f2f. Contact us now to place
your order or for more info.... ( tokinjoints @ gmail . com)