Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Media Manufactured Outfage

With all the traditional and social media manufactured outrage these days, I've always wondered what the reasons for all the distraction from what's actually important. I've witnessed this phenomena all my life because I tend to notice patterns in everything around me. I wonder about agent provocateurs accessing social media in order to stir up public outrage and hysteria at the behest of those behind the curtain. It's a good thing I'm not the only one who's noticed and I'm not a conspiracy nut even though many somnambulistic members of society would think it so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdgLePvKgOQ

[8~{} Uncle Distracted Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Uncle Monster" wrote in message

With all the traditional and social media manufactured outrage these days,
I've always wondered what the reasons for all the distraction from what's
actually important. I've witnessed this phenomena all my life because I tend
to notice patterns in everything around me. I wonder about agent
provocateurs accessing social media in order to stir up public outrage and
hysteria at the behest of those behind the curtain. It's a good thing I'm
not the only one who's noticed and I'm not a conspiracy nut even though many
somnambulistic members of society would think it so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdgLePvKgOQ

[8~{} Uncle Distracted Monster

Yer just repeating what I already said, blubber buns.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/3/2015 4:37 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
With all the traditional and social media manufactured outrage these days, I've always wondered what the reasons for all the distraction from what's actually important. I've witnessed this phenomena all my life because I tend to notice patterns in everything around me. I wonder about agent provocateurs accessing social media in order to stir up public outrage and hysteria at the behest of those behind the curtain. It's a good thing I'm not the only one who's noticed and I'm not a conspiracy nut even though many somnambulistic members of society would think it so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdgLePvKgOQ

[8~{} Uncle Distracted Monster

Social media is becoming the new trial by jury.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 4:51:40 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 8/3/2015 4:37 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
With all the traditional and social media manufactured outrage these days, I've always wondered what the reasons for all the distraction from what's actually important. I've witnessed this phenomena all my life because I tend to notice patterns in everything around me. I wonder about agent provocateurs accessing social media in order to stir up public outrage and hysteria at the behest of those behind the curtain. It's a good thing I'm not the only one who's noticed and I'm not a conspiracy nut even though many somnambulistic members of society would think it so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdgLePvKgOQ

[8~{} Uncle Distracted Monster

Social media is becoming the new trial by jury.

--
Maggie

Trial by bullying...no one is entitled to an opinion...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/3/2015 4:54 PM, bob_villa wrote:
[...]

You're right. Trial by bullying. I can't stand bullies.

--
Maggie

Manufactured Home debbie Home Ownership 1 February 10th 06 02:44 AM
Manufactured Housing Questions [email protected] Home Ownership 21 August 27th 05 12:46 AM
Clean manufactured stone? Noozer Home Repair 1 June 22nd 05 02:54 AM
manufactured homes Gene Home Repair 29 June 17th 05 12:19 AM
Manufactured Home advice Subba Rao Home Ownership 5 September 29th 04 03:58 PM