Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default OT, Media Manufactured Outfage

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 4:51:40 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 8/3/2015 4:37 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
With all the traditional and social media manufactured outrage these days, I've always wondered what the reasons for all the distraction from what's actually important. I've witnessed this phenomena all my life because I tend to notice patterns in everything around me. I wonder about agent provocateurs accessing social media in order to stir up public outrage and hysteria at the behest of those behind the curtain. It's a good thing I'm not the only one who's noticed and I'm not a conspiracy nut even though many somnambulistic members of society would think it so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdgLePvKgOQ

[8~{} Uncle Distracted Monster

Social media is becoming the new trial by jury.

--
Maggie

Trial by bullying...no one is entitled to an opinion...