Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
debbie

Default Manufactured Home

We are in the prosess of buying a manuf. home in Michigan. My husband
is now getting S.S.Disability and with just paying the lot rent this
would be idea for us. We payed cash for the home but I have never lived
in a community. Can anyone give me any info especially if you reside in
Shelby West (a very well kept park).Any information will really help us.

Posted to misc.consumers.house
John A. Weeks III

In article . com,
"debbie" wrote:

We are in the prosess of buying a manuf. home in Michigan. My husband
is now getting S.S.Disability and with just paying the lot rent this
would be idea for us. We payed cash for the home but I have never lived
in a community. Can anyone give me any info especially if you reside in
Shelby West (a very well kept park).Any information will really help us.

The type of park is everything. I have seen trailer parks that
had old run-down units, junk everywhere, beater cars, and kids
running wild. I have also seen parks consisting of mostly adults
in well kept units (all looking mostly new) with no junk and all
nice cars. It all depends on the type of people. Some people
care about where they live and their neighborhood, other don't
give a rip and live like trash.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications