Posted to alt.home.repair

Default killer David Sweat shot and captured...

It was his time

Dear flies in June can **** you off.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message ...

It was his time

Dear flies in June can **** you off.

Better to be ****ed off than ****ed on, little feller.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 14:08:11 -0700, Oren wrote:

It was his time

Was it you who felt sorry for the woman and her family? I can't find
the post but I thought so. At any rate, at least they caught them both
before they killed anyone. I don't know how a decent person would have
lived with that, if they had done it.

Usually they catch guys like this a lot quicker. The cabin they stayed
in was among a bunch of cabins owned by prison guards, but that could
have been phrased by the press to sound a lot more significant than it
was. Like there were 100 cabins and 5 were owned by prison guards but
they didnt stay in one of those 5.

Did you get the impression a guard told them where they could stay?
Seems less likely since they thought they'd have a car, in the middle of
the night, before they knew they were gone, they woudl have driven much
farhther than those cabins. So they also had a backup plan?

Dear flies in June can **** you off.

But they are such dears.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/28/2015 5:43 PM, micky wrote:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 14:08:11 -0700, Oren wrote:

It was his time

Was it you who felt sorry for the woman and her family? I can't find
the post but I thought so. At any rate, at least they caught them both
before they killed anyone. I don't know how a decent person would have
lived with that, if they had done it.

I said I feel bad for her family. Aside from being dumb, not sure why
she did such a thing. Her family will pay for some time.

Did you get the impression a guard told them where they could stay?
Seems less likely since they thought they'd have a car, in the middle of
the night, before they knew they were gone, they woudl have driven much
farhther than those cabins. So they also had a backup plan?

Had she showed up, could have been much different as they would have
been hundreds of miles away. She may be dead too.

Since they got him alive, they will get at least some answers. Maybe he
can marry the woman too, I'm sure hubby won't contest the divorce.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:58:46 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/28/2015 5:43 PM, micky wrote:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 14:08:11 -0700, Oren wrote:

It was his time

Was it you who felt sorry for the woman and her family? I can't find
the post but I thought so. At any rate, at least they caught them both
before they killed anyone. I don't know how a decent person would have
lived with that, if they had done it.

I said I feel bad for her family. Aside from being dumb, not sure why
she did such a thing. Her family will pay for some time.

Ooops. Glad you reminded me. Yes, her son, about 18, was very
confident at the start that she wouldn't do something like this.

Did you get the impression a guard told them where they could stay?
Seems less likely since they thought they'd have a car, in the middle of
the night, before they knew they were gone, they woudl have driven much
farhther than those cabins. So they also had a backup plan?

Had she showed up, could have been much different as they would have
been hundreds of miles away. She may be dead too.

Yes, indeed. I'm listeing to a spy story on the radio now,
"Counterspy", from the 50's There is a paid assassin and the same
people, anti-capitalists, are arranging for someone to kill the assassin
after he kills their target.

Since they got him alive, they will get at least some answers. Maybe he
can marry the woman too, I'm sure hubby won't contest the divorce.

I've always wanted to marry a woman in prison. It would make it harder
for her to nag me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 4:08:15 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
It was his time

Dear flies in June can **** you off.

I heard on the news about the autopsy done on the first escaped convict taken down. The report said he was shot in the head three times and that he had numerous scrapes and insect bites all over his body. I wonder if the insect bites were responsible for his death? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Bug Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:58:46 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Was it you who felt sorry for the woman and her family? I can't find
the post but I thought so. At any rate, at least they caught them both
before they killed anyone. I don't know how a decent person would have
lived with that, if they had done it.

I said I feel bad for her family. Aside from being dumb, not sure why
she did such a thing. Her family will pay for some time.

People develop behavior like the Stockholm Syndrome, sympathy. Plus
the sly tactics of the convicts that have studied you.

I have no empathy for this woman, a contract worker or the
correctional office giving inmates anything.

Those two people put the lives of correctional workers in danger,
other inmates in danger, as well as the surrounding community.

I hope they both suffer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:58:46 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Was it you who felt sorry for the woman and her family? I can't find
the post but I thought so. At any rate, at least they caught them both
before they killed anyone. I don't know how a decent person would have
lived with that, if they had done it.

I said I feel bad for her family. Aside from being dumb, not sure why
she did such a thing. Her family will pay for some time.

People develop behavior like the Stockholm Syndrome, sympathy. Plus
the sly tactics of the convicts that have studied you.

I have no empathy for this woman, a contract worker or the
correctional office giving inmates anything.

Those two people put the lives of correctional workers in danger,
other inmates in danger, as well as the surrounding community.

I hope they both suffer.

What an asshole you are.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 19:23:37 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I heard on the news about the autopsy done on the first escaped convict taken down. The report said he was shot in the head three times and that he had numerous scrapes and insect bites all over his body. I wonder if the insect bites were responsible for his death? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Bug Monster

Can't say. I'd take three dear flies over 1,000 cops hovering around
and on the prowl.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 08:57:31 -0700, "Chubby Tuna"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:58:46 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Was it you who felt sorry for the woman and her family? I can't find
the post but I thought so. At any rate, at least they caught them both
before they killed anyone. I don't know how a decent person would have
lived with that, if they had done it.

I said I feel bad for her family. Aside from being dumb, not sure why
she did such a thing. Her family will pay for some time.

People develop behavior like the Stockholm Syndrome, sympathy. Plus
the sly tactics of the convicts that have studied you.

I have no empathy for this woman, a contract worker or the
correctional office giving inmates anything.

Those two people put the lives of correctional workers in danger,
other inmates in danger, as well as the surrounding community.

I hope they both suffer.

What an asshole you are.

Which prisons have you worked in?! Have you ever looked a killer in
the eyeballs and told him to clean a toilet, break big rocks into
little rocks. Ever have a colleague slashed with a razor?

You would **** your pants if one said Boo to you.

Idiot! KMA

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I heard on the news about the autopsy done on the first escaped convict taken down. The report said he was shot in the head three times and that he had numerous scrapes and insect bites all over his body. I wonder if the insect bites were responsible for his death? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Bug Monster

Can't say. I'd take three dear flies over 1,000 cops hovering around
and on the prowl.

The last one of the two was unarmed and was shot twice in the back by a cop..
Will Al Sharpton be there protesting?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I heard on the news about the autopsy done on the first escaped convict taken down. The report said he was shot in the head three times and that he had numerous scrapes and insect bites all over his body. I wonder if the insect bites were responsible for his death? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Bug Monster

Can't say. I'd take three dear flies over 1,000 cops hovering around
and on the prowl.

The last one of the two was unarmed and was shot twice in the back by a cop.
Will Al Sharpton be there protesting?

No. He is afraid of dear flies, tough terrain and white people.

The cop is justified in this shooting. Generally speaking, a Peace
Officer is required to return the escapee to custody. By whatever
means. He/she may not get the reward.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I heard on the news about the autopsy done on the first escaped convict taken down. The report said he was shot in the head three times and that he had numerous scrapes and insect bites all over his body. I wonder if the insect bites were responsible for his death? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Bug Monster

Can't say. I'd take three dear flies over 1,000 cops hovering around
and on the prowl.

The last one of the two was unarmed and was shot twice in the back by a cop.
Will Al Sharpton be there protesting?

No. He is afraid of dear flies, tough terrain and white people.

The cop is justified in this shooting. Generally speaking, a Peace
Officer is required to return the escapee to custody. By whatever
means. He/she may not get the reward.

The question is, would the cop be justified if he was white
and the escapee was black?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 08:48:26 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:58:46 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Was it you who felt sorry for the woman and her family? I can't find
the post but I thought so. At any rate, at least they caught them both
before they killed anyone. I don't know how a decent person would have
lived with that, if they had done it.

I said I feel bad for her family.

The family. That's right, you didn't say that about her.

Aside from being dumb, not sure why
she did such a thing. Her family will pay for some time.

People develop behavior like the Stockholm Syndrome, sympathy. Plus
the sly tactics of the convicts that have studied you.

I have no empathy for this woman, a contract worker or the
correctional office giving inmates anything.

Those two people put the lives of correctional workers in danger,
other inmates in danger, as well as the surrounding community.

I hope they both suffer.

AT first I thouhgt Oren was disagreeing with you, but he's talking about
her and another prison worker who also helped. He may have replied to
you because I mistakenly said you said you felt bad for her.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I heard on the news about the autopsy done on the first escaped convict taken down. The report said he was shot in the head three times and that he had numerous scrapes and insect bites all over his body. I wonder if the insect bites were responsible for his death? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Bug Monster

Can't say. I'd take three dear flies over 1,000 cops hovering around
and on the prowl.

The last one of the two was unarmed and was shot twice in the back by a cop.
Will Al Sharpton be there protesting?

No. He is afraid of dear flies, tough terrain and white people.

The cop is justified in this shooting. Generally speaking, a Peace
Officer is required to return the escapee to custody. By whatever
means. He/she may not get the reward.

The question is, would the cop be justified if he was white
and the escapee was black?

Yes. The law supports it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Oren wrote:

Those two people put the lives of correctional workers in danger,
other inmates in danger, as well as the surrounding community.

I hope they both suffer.

Speaking of which, since the one dude died, could all of the other
participants be brought up on felony murder charges?
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 15:45:51 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Oren wrote:

Those two people put the lives of correctional workers in danger,
other inmates in danger, as well as the surrounding community.

I hope they both suffer.

Speaking of which, since the one dude died, could all of the other
participants be brought up on felony murder charges?

The felony murder statute has iirc between zero and various extra
conditions, requirements, that vary from state to state..

But even if it applies here, my impression is that they don't use it
nearly as often as the law would permit, or as I would like. Or maybe
that's because of those extra requirements

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 3:45:54 PM UTC-4, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Oren wrote:

Those two people put the lives of correctional workers in danger,
other inmates in danger, as well as the surrounding community.

I hope they both suffer.

Speaking of which, since the one dude died, could all of the other
participants be brought up on felony murder charges?

Very interesting question.... People usually think homicide charges
can only be brought if some innocent person dies, not one of the
perps. But like you say, if a group goes off to rob a store and
in the process one of the perps gets shot and killed, they can
usually all be charged. If I were that prison guard, I'd be real
worried......
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
micky wrote:

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 15:45:51 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Oren wrote:

Those two people put the lives of correctional workers in danger,
other inmates in danger, as well as the surrounding community.

I hope they both suffer.

Speaking of which, since the one dude died, could all of the other
participants be brought up on felony murder charges?

The felony murder statute has iirc between zero and various extra
conditions, requirements, that vary from state to state..

But even if it applies here, my impression is that they don't use it
nearly as often as the law would permit, or as I would like. Or maybe
that's because of those extra requirements

You are probably right. Findlaw has the affirmative defenses in NYS as:
The defendant has an affirmative defense if the crime was committed in
a group and he or she:
? Did not actually commit, solicit, or aid the homicide and,
? Was not armed with a deadly weapon and,
? Had no reason to believe that another participant carried a deadly
weapon and,
? Had no reason to believe that another participant intended to
engage in conduct likely to cause death or serious bodily injury

The last two are the only two that you MIGHT be able to make a case
for, especially since the dead dude had made multiple "They won't take
me alive" statements. Also with the background of both being violent and
at least one firearm related, they certainly could have foreseen that
they could carry weapons.
Perhaps the best would be the survivor. Run a second degree murder
consecutive with his current charges and he's be in for life (or at
least until he snookered someone else into helping escape the next time.
The accomplices will get some serious jail time and be released.
Probably for the best all the way around.
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/29/2015 11:57 AM, Chubby Tuna wrote:
"Oren" wrote in message ...
People develop behavior like the Stockholm Syndrome, sympathy. Plus
the sly tactics of the convicts that have studied you.

I have no empathy for this woman, a contract worker or the
correctional office giving inmates anything.

Those two people put the lives of correctional workers in danger,
other inmates in danger, as well as the surrounding community.

I hope they both suffer.

What an asshole you are.

=====================

You might realize that Oren has and maybe still
does work in a prison. He sees things a bit more
clearly than you or I. Me, well, I side with
Oren in this case.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message
People develop behavior like the Stockholm Syndrome, sympathy. Plus
the sly tactics of the convicts that have studied you.

I have no empathy for this woman, a contract worker or the
correctional office giving inmates anything.

Those two people put the lives of correctional workers in danger,
other inmates in danger, as well as the surrounding community.

I hope they both suffer.

What an asshole you are.

=====================

You might realize that Oren has and maybe still
does work in a prison. He sees things a bit more
clearly than you or I. Me, well, I side with
Oren in this case.

Oren works as the Towel Boy in a prison.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The law never supports violence, you asshole. It's the coward's way and
your way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I heard on the news about the autopsy done on the first escaped convict taken down. The report said he was shot in the head three times and that he had numerous scrapes and insect bites all over his body. I wonder if the insect bites were responsible for his death? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Bug Monster

Can't say. I'd take three dear flies over 1,000 cops hovering around
and on the prowl.

One news report I heard said that the cost of hunting down the escapees was on the order of one million dollars a day. I wonder if over $21 million could have built a new escape proof maximum security prison? O_o

[8~{} Uncle Prison Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I heard on the news about the autopsy done on the first escaped convict taken down. The report said he was shot in the head three times and that he had numerous scrapes and insect bites all over his body. I wonder if the insect bites were responsible for his death? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Bug Monster

Can't say. I'd take three dear flies over 1,000 cops hovering around
and on the prowl.

The last one of the two was unarmed and was shot twice in the back by a cop.
Will Al Sharpton be there protesting?

Nope, the convict is melanin impaired, he doesn't qualify for Sharptonian protection or representation. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 2:45:54 PM UTC-5, Kurt Ullman wrote:

--

Yesterday, in Tuscaloosa, Al, a man caught two armed men breaking into his apartment and started shooting. The burglars jumped off a second story balcony to get away but one died of gunshot wounds and the other broke bones and was captured by police. The surviving perp was not only charged for breaking in but for murder because his accomplice died during the commission of a crime. Of course there was no mention of skin color. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Deadly Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:05:19 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
micky wrote:

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 15:45:51 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Oren wrote:

[...]

Thanks for finding that.

The last two are the only two that you MIGHT be able to make a case
for, especially since the dead dude had made multiple "They won't take
me alive" statements. Also with the background of both being violent and
at least one firearm related, they certainly could have foreseen that
they could carry weapons.
Perhaps the best would be the survivor. Run a second degree murder
consecutive with his current charges and he's be in for life (or at
least until he snookered someone else into helping escape the next time.
The accomplices will get some serious jail time and be released.
Probably for the best all the way around.

Oh, I remember. My impression is that when the person who dies during
the felony is one of the bad guys, they almost never** charge anyone
with felony murder. **Based on 5 or 10 cases I read about in the
newspaper over the last 30 years. Maybe they think a jury won't
convict a relatively decent person, someone with no violent felonies,
of murder in the death of a person much worse than the defendant is.
Maybe the prosecutors have that attitude themselves.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

Those two people put the lives of correctional workers in danger,
other inmates in danger, as well as the surrounding community.

I hope they both suffer.

Speaking of which, since the one dude died, could all of the other
participants be brought up on felony murder charges?
--

Yesterday, in Tuscaloosa, Al, a man caught two armed men breaking into his apartment and started shooting. The burglars jumped off a second story balcony to get away but one died of gunshot wounds and the other broke bones and was captured by police. The surviving perp was not only charged for breaking in but for murder because his accomplice died during the commission of a crime.

Well there you go. I posted 30 seconds ago and now I see a
counter-example.

Of course there was no mention of skin color. 8-)

Don't be a jackass.

[8~{} Uncle Deadly Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

[...]

Oh, anyone who tells the truth is a jackass? Gee, then I'm proud to be a jackass. When are you going to call me a Nazi? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Jackass Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/29/2015 9:11 PM, Chubby Tuna wrote:
The law never supports violence, you
asshole. It's the coward's way and
your way.

Ah, good. Well, I won't have to worry about
getting pounded with a baton, next time I
badmouth a pig at a traffic stop?

And, I won't have to worry about being
violently shot to death when I go to the
police convention and start shooting?

I'm so pleased the law never supports
violence, and I'm not a coward or an
asshole.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/29/2015 9:20 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

One news report I heard said that the cost of

hunting down the escapees was on the order of
one million dollars a day. I wonder if over $21
million could have built a new escape proof
maximum security prison? O_o

[8~{} Uncle Prison Monster

Or, they could have issued handguns to all the
local residents. But, PRNY doesn't have the right
to keep and bear arms.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Crawl back under your rock, smeghead. Administering justice in the
name of the law is not "violence", asshole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:20:06 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

One news report I heard said that the cost of hunting down the escapees was on the order of one million dollars a day. I wonder if over $21 million could have built a new escape proof maximum security prison? O_o

If you are lucky, $21 Million *might* build the sewer treatment plant
needed in new construction.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:05:19 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
micky wrote:

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 15:45:51 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Oren wrote:

[...]

_Aiding and Abetting/Accessory_

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/aiding-and-abetting-accessory.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 07:36:06 -0700, Oren wrote:
Administering justice in the name of the law is not
"violence"

Hmmm. I don't think that is true. I think there is violence that
is unjust or just.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Apparently it's idiots like you who are not competent to own a firearm. You
are obviously a danger to yourself and others. Get mental help before you
drop off the deep end and commit some horrible atrocity.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:23:05 -0700, "Chubby Tuna"
wrote:

Apparently it's idiots like you who are not competent to own a firearm. You
are obviously a danger to yourself and others. Get mental help before you
drop off the deep end and commit some horrible atrocity.

Home Guy, is that you?! You lib's are certified fools.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:27:49 -0700, Oren wrote:
Administering justice in the name of the law is not
"violence"

Hmmm. I don't think that is true. I think there is
violence that is unjust or just.

Examples please?

Unjust: muggings

Just: self defense

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:58:15 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:27:49 -0700, Oren wrote:
Administering justice in the name of the law is not
"violence"

Hmmm. I don't think that is true. I think there is
violence that is unjust or just.

Examples please?

Unjust: muggings

Just: self defense

Okay. I was talking about administering justice in the name of the
law - it isn't "violence".

SCOTUS just ruled, multiple states can use a specific drug on death
row. A drug the crooks are afraid of.