Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Base material for patio paver bricks: stone dust or coarse sand

Where can I buy sand dust or some dust need to know in Connecticut by the west Hartford area
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/03/2015 01:24 PM, wrote:
Where can I buy sand dust or some dust need to know in Connecticut by the west Hartford area

McLowesDepotMegaBigBoxSuperStore?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 4:48:42 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 3 Jun 2015 10:24:33 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Where can I buy sand dust or some dust need to know in Connecticut by the west Hartford area

Search for crushed granite in Hartford, CT.

Or crushed stone, rock, gravel, sand etc. Places that sell that
would be likely sources. Or search for pavers. Places that sell
pavers have it or know where to get it.