Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Remove cover with dispensor on Kenmore Model 110.22996101 washing machine

Hi

I have a Kenmore Model 110.22992101 type 111 washing machine. It seems to have developed some leaks and therefore wanted to open the front cover.

This washer has a dispenser and was looking for instruction to remove cover and dispenser. Are their any video's on youtube for removing dispenser ( I searched quite a bit and didnot find one. However, around 5 years back I did replace the coupling of this washer and had looked up a youtube video which provided the above inputs, now am unable to locate it)

Any help and guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

AT