Posted to alt.home.repair
Don

Default Kenmore washing machine leaks.......

We have a Kenmore Model 110.82993100 which started leaking. I tried
to remove the back but only succeeded in getting it loose enough to see
that everything I wanted was probably at the front. I would like to
remove the cabinet and test the machine to see if I can determine the
source of the leak. I see from other postings there are a couple of
copper clips under the control panel that can be removed to get the
cabinet off the machine. I tried that but all that happens is the
support for the back panel is taken away. I'm guessing there are some
screws/bolts/clips up in the top somewhere. Does anyone know of a place
I can
get the instructions/diagrams on how to dismantle this unit or tell me
how to do it?
Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill

you will love this site:
http://fixitnow.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair
Appliance Repair Aid

Hi,

I tried to remove the back

Ooops!

http://www.applianceaid.com/procedures.html

washing machine leaks

Drain pump is a very common leaking trouble maker....
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=153&N=3296
Drain pump for belt-less direct-drive washer, one large port, one small
port.

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair
Don

Thanks for the info. I will try the referenced sites.

Don