Posted to alt.home.repair
Don

Default Kenmore washing machine leaks.......

We have a Kenmore Model 110.82993100 which started leaking. I tried
to remove the back but only succeeded in getting it loose enough to see
that everything I wanted was probably at the front. I would like to
remove the cabinet and test the machine to see if I can determine the
source of the leak. I see from other postings there are a couple of
copper clips under the control panel that can be removed to get the
cabinet off the machine. I tried that but all that happens is the
support for the back panel is taken away. I'm guessing there are some
screws/bolts/clips up in the top somewhere. Does anyone know of a place
I can
get the instructions/diagrams on how to dismantle this unit or tell me
how to do it?
Thanks.