Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore Washing Model # 11046472501

My mother in law purchased a front loading washer and dryer for us
last July. We have had some minor issues with it never thought any
thing of it...until it stopped draining. Called in the repair man and
with out running the diagnostics he told my son to clean the lint trap
and charged me $88.00. Worked for 4 more loads and then the same
error lights came up...Add a garment, Rinse and Clothes Clean...they
returned and told me it was the door lock and they would charge me
96.00 for the part only. Of course it was not the door lock and now
they want to charge $400.00 for 2 computer boards. One this should
still be under warrenty as it is still the same problem I had in July
but they do not seem to know what is actually wrong with the machine.
Has anyone else had the same problem?

Posted to alt.home.repair

oups.com...

http://fixitnow.com/