DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Remove cover with dispensor on Kenmore Model 110.22996101 washing machine (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/382879-remove-cover-dispensor-kenmore-model-110-22996101-washing-machine.html)

AT[_4_] May 31st 15 12:43 AM

Remove cover with dispensor on Kenmore Model 110.22996101 washing machine

Hi

I have a Kenmore Model 110.22992101 type 111 washing machine. It seems to have developed some leaks and therefore wanted to open the front cover.

This washer has a dispenser and was looking for instruction to remove cover and dispenser. Are their any video's on youtube for removing dispenser ( I searched quite a bit and didnot find one. However, around 5 years back I did replace the coupling of this washer and had looked up a youtube video which provided the above inputs, now am unable to locate it)

Any help and guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

AT