Posted to alt.home.repair

Default We're Sorry

White people we need you, please come back, we're sorry! 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/kdhoydm

[8~{} Uncle Honky Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 22 May 2015 11:49:10 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

White people we need you, please come back, we're sorry! 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/kdhoydm

[8~{} Uncle Honky Monster

Detroit hasn't had a Republican Mayor sense 1962. Do you think this
has something to do with white flight?
--
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last" -- Winston Churchill
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/22/15 2:49 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
White people we need you, please come back, we're sorry! 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/kdhoydm

[8~{} Uncle Honky Monster

Ah, the artist formerly known as Prince! Now he's known as Mike Seger.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

White people we need you, please come back, we're sorry! 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/kdhoydm

[8~{} Uncle Honky Monster

Detroit hasn't had a Republican Mayor sense 1962. Do you think this
has something to do with white flight?
--
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last" -- Winston Churchill

There was a Conservative Negro American radio talk show host named Ken Hamblin who called himself "The Black Avenger" and was quite outspoken against Liberals of all colors. He was famous for a couple of things he often said:

"Name one major American city that improved morally, socially, and economically after the city elected a liberal black mayor ('You can't do it')".

He has also been an outspoken critic of Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam, challenging those unhappy with the United States to "pick a better country" and go live there.

I actually called his show once and got him all stirred up. 8-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Hamblin

[8~{} Uncle Independant Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 5:18:42 PM UTC-5, J Burns wrote:
On 5/22/15 2:49 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
White people we need you, please come back, we're sorry! 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/kdhoydm

[8~{} Uncle Honky Monster

Ah, the artist formerly known as Prince! Now he's known as Mike Seger.

Lots of White folks and businesses left Birmingham when Negro Americans gained political power and started mishandling things. More than one was convicted of criminal behavior. I can't leave out the White Democrat politicians who were also convicted of crimes. A former governor of the state, a Democrat, is still in prison. It's interesting that a lot of younger Caucasians have been moving back to downtown Birmingham into buildings that have been converted into condos. Perhaps enough White folks moving back will gain political power and take the city back? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Hopeful Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Hey. The guy had an epiphany, moved left-to-right. Other famous
Americans did it too - Abe Lincoln and Ronald Reagan.

Abe emancipated the black man, yet the left likes to take credit
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/22/2015 6:58 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

It would be nice if good people of any color would take their cities
back. Sad to say there aren't as many good people these days as there
are bad ones, I think.

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 10:51:02 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
[...]

People vote with their feet, businesses vote by relocating. When Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks are in charge of state and local governments, many people and business say,"Screw this, I'm moving"
like the firearms manufacturers leaving anti-gun states. A number of businesses are leaving states with onerous regulations that run up costs such as the state of California. Many of them are moving to Texas a much more business friendly state. The wealthy are leaving too due to high taxes. Wealthy people have the money to pull up stakes and move, the middle class and the poor usually can't but many people are leaving California for other states where they can find work. Soon, California will be populated by mostly Mexicans. o_O

http://preview.tinyurl.com/k6lfhjc

http://preview.tinyurl.com/lntaxne

http://preview.tinyurl.com/kt8fn87

[8~{} Uncle Sagacious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 11:51:02 PM UTC-4, rebel wrote:
[...]

The first step in that direction would be for leaders to
start telling them that they own the problem, only they can
change it, they need to stop having 70% of births out of
wedlock, stay in school, etc. But instead, the black leadership
is almost universally telling them that they are victims,
it's not their fault, they need more help, it's racism that's
the problem, the police are the problem, etc.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 7:57:08 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Negro Americans complain about Caucasian Americans mistreating them when Negro Americans kill 45% of their own babies. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/22/2015 07:58 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Lots of White folks and businesses left Birmingham when Negro Americans gained political power and started mishandling things. More than one was convicted of criminal behavior. I can't leave out the White Democrat politicians who were also convicted of crimes. A former governor of the state, a Democrat, is still in prison. It's interesting that a lot of younger Caucasians have been moving back to downtown Birmingham into buildings that have been converted into condos. Perhaps enough White folks moving back will gain political power and take the city back? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Hopeful Monster

I don't know what race you are but you have clearly proven that stupid comes in your color too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

White people we need you, please come back, we're sorry! 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/kdhoydm

[8~{} Uncle Honky Monster

Detroit hasn't had a Republican Mayor sense 1962. Do you think this
has something to do with white flight?

Infectious laziness killed Detroit.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 8:43:53 AM UTC-5, Joe Sixpack wrote:
On 05/22/2015 07:58 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Lots of White folks and businesses left Birmingham when Negro Americans gained political power and started mishandling things. More than one was convicted of criminal behavior. I can't leave out the White Democrat politicians who were also convicted of crimes. A former governor of the state, a Democrat, is still in prison. It's interesting that a lot of younger Caucasians have been moving back to downtown Birmingham into buildings that have been converted into condos. Perhaps enough White folks moving back will gain political power and take the city back? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Hopeful Monster

I don't know what race you are but you have clearly proven that stupid comes in your color too.

Explain yourself. I assume you're one of the nym shifting Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks who believes itself to be smarter than everyone else. Your opinion of the South is colored by all the TV shows and movies you've watched that lead you to believe there is a Black man hanging from every other tree, the place is plastered with Confederate battle flags and every White person is a member of The KKK. You also believe that anyone who speaks the truth and points out the deficiencies of Affirmative Action Morons must be stupid and a racist. I actually find you low information and limited IQ types to be very entertaining. I call the mental illness you suffer from, "Delusional Intelligence". As Dr.Michael Savage says,"Liberalism is a mental disorder." 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Entertained Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/23/2015 8:57 AM, trader_4 wrote:
The first step in that direction would be for leaders to
start telling them that they own the problem, only they can
change it, they need to stop having 70% of births out of
wedlock, stay in school, etc. But instead, the black leadership
is almost universally telling them that they are victims,
it's not their fault, they need more help, it's racism that's
the problem, the police are the problem, etc.

Well, if black people did that, they would no
longer be controlled by Al Sharpton, Jesse
Jackson, and the Democrats.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 9:43:33 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/23/2015 8:57 AM, trader_4 wrote:
The first step in that direction would be for leaders to
start telling them that they own the problem, only they can
change it, they need to stop having 70% of births out of
wedlock, stay in school, etc. But instead, the black leadership
is almost universally telling them that they are victims,
it's not their fault, they need more help, it's racism that's
the problem, the police are the problem, etc.

Well, if black people did that, they would no
longer be controlled by Al Sharpton, Jesse
Jackson, and the Democrats.

-

Well, well, you, you're just a racist! storms off in a huff, red faced and with spittle running down its chin ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Drooling Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/23/2015 7:51 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I'd hate to be any army trying to invade Texas! For that matter, the
same is true of some of the Southern states like Alabama and Tennessee.
I don't think any army really wants to fight an army of country hunters!
They are armed to the teeth!

A number of businesses are leaving states with onerous
regulations that run up costs such as the state of California. Many of them are
moving to Texas a much more business friendly state. The wealthy are leaving too
due to high taxes. Wealthy people have the money to pull up stakes and move, the
middle class and the poor usually can't but many people are leaving California
for other states where they can find work. Soon, California will be populated by
mostly Mexicans. o_O

California - the immigration state! Legal or not.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/k6lfhjc

http://preview.tinyurl.com/lntaxne

http://preview.tinyurl.com/kt8fn87

[8~{} Uncle Sagacious Monster

Sagacious ... yeah. I resemble that word, too. LOL ;-)

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/23/2015 7:57 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

With the sexual revolution, births out of wedlock became what was normal
and accepted. You want to tell kids to stay in school? How cruel of
you! They "gots rights to dump their lifes in a toilet ifn they wanna
do that! The man will take care of them on welfare!"

Oh wait! We'll pay more taxes to take care of them. They don't care.

OTOH, I don't have a problem with people who really need the help, but I
think our welfare system shouldn't include people who can actually work
because they aren't legitimately disabled. Sure, help single parents
raise kids and the elderly with food or housing assistance. Some things
just make sense to do in a healthy society.

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/23/2015 8:41 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

How do you get people to change how they behave when the system supports
their behavior?

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 8:42:04 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

Negro Americans complain about Caucasian Americans mistreating them when Negro Americans kill 45% of their own babies. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

Where the **** did you see those statistics? Even abortions wouldn't account for numbers that high...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 23 May 2015 05:51:38 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

People vote with their feet, businesses vote by relocating.

http://www.howmoneywalks.com/irs-tax-migration/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 23 May 2015 09:43:48 -0400, Joe Sixpack
wrote:

On 05/22/2015 07:58 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Lots of White folks and businesses left Birmingham when Negro Americans gained political power and started mishandling things. More than one was convicted of criminal behavior. I can't leave out the White Democrat politicians who were also convicted of crimes. A former governor of the state, a Democrat, is still in prison. It's interesting that a lot of younger Caucasians have been moving back to downtown Birmingham into buildings that have been converted into condos. Perhaps enough White folks moving back will gain political power and take the city back? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Hopeful Monster

I don't know what race you are but you have clearly proven that stupid comes in your color too.

Joe, all you have proven is that, as a typical lib, when you don't
want to listen to the facts you resort to name calling.

What facts that Uncle Monster stated are wrong? Please enlighten us.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 8:42:04 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

Negro Americans complain about Caucasian Americans mistreating them when Negro Americans kill 45% of their own babies. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

"Legal" abortions by State/Race

http://kff.org/womens-health-policy/...ions-by-race/#
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/23/2015 10:55 AM, rebel wrote:
[...]

Someone said, we need a safety net, not a safety hammock.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , rebel wrote:

How do you get people to change how they behave when the system supports
their behavior?

I'd almost settle for supports. Current system ENCOURAGES the hebavior.
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 10:03:15 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 8:42:04 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

Negro Americans complain about Caucasian Americans mistreating them when Negro Americans kill 45% of their own babies. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

Where the **** did you see those statistics? Even abortions wouldn't account for numbers that high...

Look it up for yourself, you won't like what you find if you have any human compassion or care anything about children. Check out the rates in Mississippi and New York and you'll be appalled unless my post gave you the typical Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak knee jerk reaction because someone criticized the behavior of Negro Americans. Look it up yourself and see how my darker skinned cousins are being slaughtered. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Appalled Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 10:13:04 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 8:42:04 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

Negro Americans complain about Caucasian Americans mistreating them when Negro Americans kill 45% of their own babies. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

"Legal" abortions by State/Race

http://kff.org/womens-health-policy/...ions-by-race/#

That's heartwrenching. If you want to play a numbers game look at it this way. Negro Americans make up 13% of the population. 52% of that 13% are females around 50% of that 52% could be considered child bearing age and they have 30% of all abortions in the country. That's horrible, it's genocide and stifling the growth of the Negro American population. 8-(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogr...tes#Sex_ratios

http://blackdemographics.com/black-women-statistics/

http://blackdemographics.com/health-2/abortion/

http://blackdemographics.com/

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default We're Sorry that Stormy sees racial differences

On 5/23/2015 10:48 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 9:43:33 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/23/2015 8:57 AM, trader_4 wrote:
they need to stop having 70% of births out of
wedlock, stay in school, etc. But instead, the black leadership
is almost universally telling them that they are victims,

Well, if black people did that, they would no
longer be controlled by Al Sharpton, Jesse
Jackson, and the Democrats.

-

Well, well, you, you're just a racist! storms
off in a huff, red faced and with spittle running
down its chin ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Drooling Monster

Yep, I do look at people and see racial differences.
I sure wish the black people of the USA would earn
and live the American dream, instead of letting
white rulers hold em down.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/23/2015 10:58 AM, rebel wrote:
On 5/23/2015 8:41 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Negro Americans complain about Caucasian Americans mistreating
them when Negro Americans kill 45% of their own babies. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

How do you get people to change how they behave when the system supports
their behavior?

Requires an attitude shift. Having unwed babies
every three years is not "taking White for all
his money", it's breaking up the family.

Takes courage to be Biblical and moral when
the welfare system pays more for dropping
******* babies.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/23/2015 12:30 PM, Frank wrote:

Someone said, we need a safety net, not a safety hammock.

"Too many people are using the safety
net as a hammock."

Ross Perot

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/23/2015 12:28 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article , rebel wrote:

How do you get people to change how they behave when the system supports
their behavior?

I'd almost settle for supports. Current system ENCOURAGES the hebavior.

you're right! I didn't go far enough.

--
rebel

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 2:05:33 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/23/2015 12:30 PM, Frank wrote:

Someone said, we need a safety net, not a safety hammock.

"Too many people are using the safety
net as a hammock."

Ross Perot

I'm disabled and on SSI and Medicaid, I've been disabled for 25 years and kept working even though I qualified for all sorts of free stuff. I didn't want it, I worked for my money until I finally became too sick to work, got on SSI and Medicaid then had a heart attack. Now I can't even walk and I'm very frustrated because I want to work. When I was able bodied, me, my brother and our friends who worked together as contractors would help folks on fixed incomes or those having a hard time. Nobody told us or forced us to do it, we just did it. Now I can't even help myself and I'm upset about it. When I was working, I'd see able bodied people drawing disability payments, all sorts of benefits/entitlements and it made me angry. When I see it now, it makes me extremely angry. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 23 May 2015 15:02:51 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 5/23/2015 10:48 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 9:43:33 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/23/2015 8:57 AM, trader_4 wrote:
they need to stop having 70% of births out of
wedlock, stay in school, etc. But instead, the black leadership
is almost universally telling them that they are victims,

Well, if black people did that, they would no
longer be controlled by Al Sharpton, Jesse
Jackson, and the Democrats.

-

Well, well, you, you're just a racist! storms
off in a huff, red faced and with spittle running
down its chin ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Drooling Monster

Yep, I do look at people and see racial differences.
I sure wish the black people of the USA would earn
and live the American dream, instead of letting
white rulers hold em down.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.

Sadly, many ALLOW themselves to be held down. The fact that some of
the most highly educated and successfull people in North America are
"people of color" proves it can be done. It is not a "racial" thing -
it is "societal" If you have a victim outlook on life you will always
be a victim. If you have a "can do" outlook on life, the sky is the
limit.
.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I understand what you're saying. I'm just having a hard time defining
what a victim outlook on like actually is. Some people are victims and
end up being victims repeatedly, others just believe they are victims
and aren't really. I'm sure there's something in the middle, too.

What do people do to stop being victimized? I don't really know of any
good solution.

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/23/2015 8:08 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 23 May 2015 19:19:39 -0400, wrote:

Sadly, many ALLOW themselves to be held down. The fact that some of
the most highly educated and successfull people in North America are
"people of color" proves it can be done. It is not a "racial" thing -
it is "societal" If you have a victim outlook on life you will always
be a victim. If you have a "can do" outlook on life, the sky is the
limit.
.

As an Army veteran. I see one color. Green. As a civilian I've had
people all my life say "you can't do that!" - like I may get in
trouble or something. In reply I tell them to "hide and watch" me. Of
course, they won't compliment you when you do what you say you were
going to do. To many folks have a defeatist attitude. Not me. Where
there is a will, there is a way

I've always believed that if someone tells me 'no' and I believe I
should be getting a 'yes' that I won't stop until I get a 'yes'. I may
not get it as quickly as I'd like, but I believe in pursuing a goal
until I achieve it or I've exhausted all my options to go around or
above or under anything that's blocking me from being successful.
Sometimes, I simply don't know how to proceed so I just wait until I can
figure out a way to move forward. Lately, it's been a bit harder to
muster up the enthusiasm to go around or above or under the things
blocking my path, and I don't know if that's just a 'getting older'
thing or getting discouraged thing.

Some folks are just chicken **** to step out of a box.

--
rebel

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 23 May 2015 15:05:30 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 5/23/2015 12:30 PM, Frank wrote:

Someone said, we need a safety net, not a safety hammock.

"Too many people are using the safety
net as a hammock."

Ross Perot

_Arizona cutting off welfare benefits after 1 year_

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4253332217001/arizona-cutting-off-welfare-benefits-after-1-year/?intcmp=watchnow#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/lx4terf

Bill Clinton reformed welfare. The new libs in congress changed the
law. Forget seeking a job - ... liberals will take care of you at my
expense.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Take command of the situation REFUSE to be a victim. If life hands you
lemons, make lemonade.

You cannot avoid being victimized in all situations, but you can stop
BEING a victim.

It's all about rizing above circumstances - and that takes guts
sometimes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

What you say makes sense, but at the same time it sounds like empty
platitudes. Telling them to "stop being a victim", or "rise above your
circumstances" isn't much help when it comes to struggling with actually
dealing with being a victim. It takes time to change people's mindsets
and see that they can do something different.

How do they practically REFUSE to be a victim? Stand up and curse the
world with expectations of reparations for past wrongs, or implement
more affirmative action? Once you begin to favor one group of people
you start to discriminate against another group of people.

I'm still not sure how to define a victim outlook.

--
rebel