Posted to alt.home.repair

Default We're Sorry that Stormy sees racial differences

On Sat, 23 May 2015 15:02:51 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 5/23/2015 10:48 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 9:43:33 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/23/2015 8:57 AM, trader_4 wrote:
they need to stop having 70% of births out of
wedlock, stay in school, etc. But instead, the black leadership
is almost universally telling them that they are victims,

Well, if black people did that, they would no
longer be controlled by Al Sharpton, Jesse
Jackson, and the Democrats.

-

Well, well, you, you're just a racist! storms
off in a huff, red faced and with spittle running
down its chin ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Drooling Monster

Yep, I do look at people and see racial differences.
I sure wish the black people of the USA would earn
and live the American dream, instead of letting
white rulers hold em down.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.

Sadly, many ALLOW themselves to be held down. The fact that some of
the most highly educated and successfull people in North America are
"people of color" proves it can be done. It is not a "racial" thing -
it is "societal" If you have a victim outlook on life you will always
be a victim. If you have a "can do" outlook on life, the sky is the
limit.
.