Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default We're Sorry that Stormy sees racial differences

On Sat, 23 May 2015 19:19:39 -0400, wrote:

Sadly, many ALLOW themselves to be held down. The fact that some of
the most highly educated and successfull people in North America are
"people of color" proves it can be done. It is not a "racial" thing -
it is "societal" If you have a victim outlook on life you will always
be a victim. If you have a "can do" outlook on life, the sky is the
limit.
.

As an Army veteran. I see one color. Green. As a civilian I've had
people all my life say "you can't do that!" - like I may get in
trouble or something. In reply I tell them to "hide and watch" me. Of
course, they won't compliment you when you do what you say you were
going to do. To many folks have a defeatist attitude. Not me. Where
there is a will, there is a way

Some folks are just chicken **** to step out of a box.
--
"I told the commanders, 'If you get a call from the White House, you tell them to go to hell and call me." -- Defense Secretary Robert Gates