Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_23_] Frank[_23_] is offline

Default We're Sorry

On 5/23/2015 10:55 AM, rebel wrote:
On 5/23/2015 7:57 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 11:51:02 PM UTC-4, rebel wrote:
On 5/22/2015 6:58 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 5:18:42 PM UTC-5, J Burns wrote:
On 5/22/15 2:49 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
White people we need you, please come back, we're sorry! 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/kdhoydm

[8~{} Uncle Honky Monster

Ah, the artist formerly known as Prince! Now he's known as Mike Seger.

Lots of White folks and businesses left Birmingham when Negro Americans gained political power and started mishandling things. More than one was convicted of criminal behavior. I can't leave out the White Democrat politicians who were also convicted of crimes. A former governor of the state, a Democrat, is still in prison. It's interesting that a lot of younger Caucasians have been moving back to downtown Birmingham into buildings that have been converted into condos. Perhaps enough White folks moving back will gain political power and take the city back? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Hopeful Monster

It would be nice if good people of any color would take their cities
back. Sad to say there aren't as many good people these days as there
are bad ones, I think.

The first step in that direction would be for leaders to
start telling them that they own the problem, only they can
change it, they need to stop having 70% of births out of
wedlock, stay in school, etc. But instead, the black leadership
is almost universally telling them that they are victims,
it's not their fault, they need more help, it's racism that's
the problem, the police are the problem, etc.

With the sexual revolution, births out of wedlock became what was normal
and accepted. You want to tell kids to stay in school? How cruel of
you! They "gots rights to dump their lifes in a toilet ifn they wanna
do that! The man will take care of them on welfare!"

Oh wait! We'll pay more taxes to take care of them. They don't care.

OTOH, I don't have a problem with people who really need the help, but I
think our welfare system shouldn't include people who can actually work
because they aren't legitimately disabled. Sure, help single parents
raise kids and the elderly with food or housing assistance. Some things
just make sense to do in a healthy society.

Someone said, we need a safety net, not a safety hammock.