Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Auto Headlight Restorer

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 9:05:46 AM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 8:47:32 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
snipped because of pointless redundancy

You accuse me of the same things you do

What you did was make a claim, that Fox News lies, and then
when challenged to provide some recent examples, you have nothing.....
That is not my style, not Oren's style. We can support any claims
we make. It is the style of the clueless mud slingers who don't
even watch Fox.

So, you raised the issue of lies.... And I immediately had two
current examples, Georgie Boy at ABC and Brian Williams at NBC.
See how simple that is?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Orenthal, when you come up with an original thought...right it down cuz it won't happen again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 May 2015 17:46:27 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa
wrote:

when you come up with an original thought...right it down cuz it won't happen again.

You keep avoiding answering direct examination questions. You make
statements and then cannot give evidence to support your position and
lies. Typical left wing attempts at deceit and avoidance.

And for the record, I am not you "cuz". Bitch! Stop trying to put your
tongue in my mouth. Try it on the other Bob.

Keep ****ing up the rope.
--
You **** off a conservative, tell him a lie. You **** off a liberal, tell him the truth!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 7:55:34 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 19 May 2015 17:46:27 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa

And for the record, I am not you "cuz". Bitch! Stop trying to put your
tongue in my mouth. Try it on the other Bob.

Keep ****ing up the rope.

Hey cracker! cuz means because...if I was related to you I would be a protozoa. And you could remove your tongue from 4skin's ass while you're at it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 8:47:32 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 8:57:42 AM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 7:41:23 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 10:16:12 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
...I ain't hearin' nuttin'? WTF man! Crying in your beer...licking your wounds...sucking-up...slappin your tool?

If you're referring to your nonsense link about News of the World and the
Sun in England, they are *not* Fox News, idiot. You really are
embarrassing your fellow libs. If you want to talk about a recent
major, totally unethical hack job by a news organization, you need
look no further than Boy Georgie over at ABC. He's been reporting
on the Clinton money scandal regularly, finally was pounding away
on Schweizer, the author of the new book, in an interview.
Didn't disclose that he himself was a donor of $75K to the Clinton
Foundation, until it was about to hit the fan. What ABC does
about that, will tell you all you need to know about their integrity.

See... I can find specific examples of lies and ommissions.
Before Georgie, we had Brian Williams at NBC, who's still hiding
in exile.

Who's embarrassing themselves? Trying to deflect your moronic statements to another point. Blah, blah...you're squirming and you were going to leave this alone until I rattled your cage again! You are a buffoon...you can't handle the truth and you deflect your arguments to other areas. Cuz you ain't got nothin'! Murdick is a hack and is behind wire-tapping and blackmail scheming...but he has enough money to ever see jail time. Fux has an agenda to distort the news...if you don't see it, you're not watching anything else. Simple truth and you can choke on it. (sure took you a long time to respond-did you strain yourself?)

Simple truth is despite being asked many times to provide examples to
support your claim that Fox News lies, you have no examples,
not one. That's because like so many, despite slamming Fox, you never even watch it. It's been well proven now.

It's an interesting thing too, how the vast majority of the ignorant
attacks like this are directed at Fox. It's rare that I see a conservative
in here *start* an attack on say CNN, CBS or all the rest of the major media.
We know they lean to the left, but we're not obsessed with it. We're not running around bitching, trying to silence them. But there is only one
cable news that leans to the right, and that's Fox. So, why is it that
you libs are so obsessed with and afraid of Fox? I'd say because just like
you've demonstrated here, in a battle of free ideas, free speech, a
discussion of real issues with real facts, you're defenseless.

The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks absolutely believe in and support freedom of speech,.... as long as it only applies to THEIR speech. To them, the truth is something that changes from day to day or at random intervals during the same day. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Freedom Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 11:50:52 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks absolutely believe in and support freedom of speech,.... as long as it only applies to THEIR speech. To them, the truth is something that changes from day to day or at random intervals during the same day. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Freedom Monster

Sounds like you're describing Regressive, Tea Party, Repubicons? *L*

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 May 2015 21:50:46 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks
absolutely believe in and support freedom of
speech,.... as long as it only applies to THEIR
speech To them, the truth is something that
changes from day to day or at random intervals
during the same day. 8-)
[8~{} Uncle Freedom Monster

They are scary people!

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 6:21:04 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 11:50:52 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks absolutely believe in and support freedom of speech,.... as long as it only applies to THEIR speech. To them, the truth is something that changes from day to day or at random intervals during the same day. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Freedom Monster

Sounds like you're describing Regressive, Tea Party, Repubicons? *L*

I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. I don't know nor have I ever met anyone who's a member of The Tea Party. I do know and have often attempted to carry on an intelligent conversation and debate with P.L.L.C.F. but it's impossible because anyone who disagrees with them is called racist and what they claim to be the truth can change any minute. There is one thing about my Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak friends is that they're always very entertaining like most people who live in La La Land. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Independent Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks
absolutely believe in and support freedom of
speech,.... as long as it only applies to THEIR
speech To them, the truth is something that
changes from day to day or at random intervals
during the same day. 8-)
[8~{} Uncle Freedom Monster

They are scary people!

--
rebel

Just witness what Dear Leader is doing today. We have the MiddleEast
up in flames, ISIS has just taken Ramadi, NK tests a sea launched ICBM
and claims to have refined a miniature nuke warhead, IRAN's supreme
leader says they will never allow full nuclear inspections, Putin is still
in the Ukraine, China is building a military island to enforce their
claim to all of the China Sea....

And Dear Leader is giving a speech today about how global warming
is a threat to our national security.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 3:16:17 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Oren posted for all of us...

He's undecided between O and Sanders.

There's really no hope for you if you respond to non-nonsensical drivel from Orenthal. WTF man?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 5:34:16 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 3:16:17 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Oren posted for all of us...

He's undecided between O and Sanders.

There's really no hope for you if you respond to non-nonsensical drivel from Orenthal. WTF man?

Another classic coming from the poster who himself regularly responds
to Oren. You are really, really bad at coming up with any kind of
cogent arguments.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 6:38:48 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 5:34:16 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 3:16:17 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Oren posted for all of us...

He's undecided between O and Sanders.

There's really no hope for you if you respond to non-nonsensical drivel from Orenthal. WTF man?

Another classic coming from the poster who himself regularly responds
to Oren. You are really, really bad at coming up with any kind of
cogent arguments.

Good for you...stick up for his juvenile remarks...a worthy comrade in arms..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 21 May 2015 16:48:55 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa
wrote:

On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 6:38:48 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 5:34:16 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 3:16:17 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Oren posted for all of us...

He's undecided between O and Sanders.

There's really no hope for you if you respond to non-nonsensical drivel from Orenthal. WTF man?

Another classic coming from the poster who himself regularly responds
to Oren. You are really, really bad at coming up with any kind of
cogent arguments.

Good for you...stick up for his juvenile remarks...a worthy comrade in arms.

Why don't you address what Trader said?! You have a poor ability to
spin things in your favor. I'm not even sure your mother knows your
surname. Typical left wing liberal attacks on a person, as you are
calling Trader foreskin, Tekkie also has your number. You do know a
grown man would slap the freckles off your greasy face, right?
--
Liberals are like Chameleons. They keep changing colors. -- © Oren
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 7:12:58 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:

Why don't you address what Trader said?! You have a poor ability to
spin things in your favor. I'm not even sure your mother knows your
surname. Typical left wing liberal attacks on a person, as you are
calling Trader foreskin, Tekkie also has your number. You do know a
grown man would slap the freckles off your greasy face, right?
--
Liberals are like Chameleons. They keep changing colors. -- © Oren

I can't figure if you're comic relief...or an incredibly worthless individual?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2015 9:16 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Just witness what Dear Leader is doing today. We have the MiddleEast
up in flames, ISIS has just taken Ramadi, NK tests a sea launched ICBM
and claims to have refined a miniature nuke warhead, IRAN's supreme
leader says they will never allow full nuclear inspections, Putin is still
in the Ukraine, China is building a military island to enforce their
claim to all of the China Sea....

And Dear Leader is giving a speech today about how global warming
is a threat to our national security.

After the polar ice caps melted, the polar
bears started to behead US citizens in mass
numbers.....

Yep, he said that climate change deniers were
commiting treason.

-
..
Christopher A. Young