Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Auto Headlight Restorer

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 9:05:46 AM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 8:47:32 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
snipped because of pointless redundancy

You accuse me of the same things you do

What you did was make a claim, that Fox News lies, and then
when challenged to provide some recent examples, you have nothing.....
That is not my style, not Oren's style. We can support any claims
we make. It is the style of the clueless mud slingers who don't
even watch Fox.

So, you raised the issue of lies.... And I immediately had two
current examples, Georgie Boy at ABC and Brian Williams at NBC.
See how simple that is?