Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Auto Headlight Restorer

On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 8:47:32 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 8:57:42 AM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 7:41:23 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 10:16:12 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
...I ain't hearin' nuttin'? WTF man! Crying in your beer...licking your wounds...sucking-up...slappin your tool?

If you're referring to your nonsense link about News of the World and the
Sun in England, they are *not* Fox News, idiot. You really are
embarrassing your fellow libs. If you want to talk about a recent
major, totally unethical hack job by a news organization, you need
look no further than Boy Georgie over at ABC. He's been reporting
on the Clinton money scandal regularly, finally was pounding away
on Schweizer, the author of the new book, in an interview.
Didn't disclose that he himself was a donor of $75K to the Clinton
Foundation, until it was about to hit the fan. What ABC does
about that, will tell you all you need to know about their integrity.

See... I can find specific examples of lies and ommissions.
Before Georgie, we had Brian Williams at NBC, who's still hiding
in exile.

Who's embarrassing themselves? Trying to deflect your moronic statements to another point. Blah, blah...you're squirming and you were going to leave this alone until I rattled your cage again! You are a buffoon...you can't handle the truth and you deflect your arguments to other areas. Cuz you ain't got nothin'! Murdick is a hack and is behind wire-tapping and blackmail scheming...but he has enough money to ever see jail time. Fux has an agenda to distort the news...if you don't see it, you're not watching anything else. Simple truth and you can choke on it. (sure took you a long time to respond-did you strain yourself?)

Simple truth is despite being asked many times to provide examples to
support your claim that Fox News lies, you have no examples,
not one. That's because like so many, despite slamming Fox, you never even watch it. It's been well proven now.

It's an interesting thing too, how the vast majority of the ignorant
attacks like this are directed at Fox. It's rare that I see a conservative
in here *start* an attack on say CNN, CBS or all the rest of the major media.
We know they lean to the left, but we're not obsessed with it. We're not running around bitching, trying to silence them. But there is only one
cable news that leans to the right, and that's Fox. So, why is it that
you libs are so obsessed with and afraid of Fox? I'd say because just like
you've demonstrated here, in a battle of free ideas, free speech, a
discussion of real issues with real facts, you're defenseless.

The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks absolutely believe in and support freedom of speech,.... as long as it only applies to THEIR speech. To them, the truth is something that changes from day to day or at random intervals during the same day. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Freedom Monster