Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Auto Headlight Restorer

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 6:21:04 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 11:50:52 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks absolutely believe in and support freedom of speech,.... as long as it only applies to THEIR speech. To them, the truth is something that changes from day to day or at random intervals during the same day. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Freedom Monster

Sounds like you're describing Regressive, Tea Party, Repubicons? *L*

I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. I don't know nor have I ever met anyone who's a member of The Tea Party. I do know and have often attempted to carry on an intelligent conversation and debate with P.L.L.C.F. but it's impossible because anyone who disagrees with them is called racist and what they claim to be the truth can change any minute. There is one thing about my Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak friends is that they're always very entertaining like most people who live in La La Land. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Independent Monster