Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5.56 ammo ban

On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:22:25 -0800, T wrote:

I am surprised I caught this one before Oren. Maybe
he caught my fever.

I caught the war on women today. Before you

_Kentucky store clerk fights off and shoots robber_

Video: (Run or I'll Shoot!)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4092808001001/kentucky-store-clerk-fights-off-and-shoots-robber/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/n8pgqh3

It's a war on women, I say!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/04/2015 01:03 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:22:25 -0800, T wrote:

I am surprised I caught this one before Oren. Maybe
he caught my fever.

I caught the war on women today. Before you

Good that things are back to normal! :-)

_Kentucky store clerk fights off and shoots robber_

Video: (Run or I'll Shoot!)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4092808001001/kentucky-store-clerk-fights-off-and-shoots-robber/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/n8pgqh3

It's a war on women, I say!

She definitely has guts!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/04/2015 02:59 PM, T wrote:

I caught the war on women today. Before you

Good that things are back to normal! :-)

Balance in the universe has been restored!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 04 Mar 2015 14:59:28 -0800, T wrote:

On 03/04/2015 01:03 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:22:25 -0800, T wrote:

I am surprised I caught this one before Oren. Maybe
he caught my fever.

I caught the war on women today. Before you

Good that things are back to normal! :-)

_Kentucky store clerk fights off and shoots robber_

Video: (Run or I'll Shoot!)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4092808001001/kentucky-store-clerk-fights-off-and-shoots-robber/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/n8pgqh3

It's a war on women, I say!

She definitely has guts!

Her mistake, in my humble options is that she allowed him to
potentially testify against her in court for a wrongful, non justified
shooting.

Maybe she will learn dead crooks can't testify.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/04/2015 03:13 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 04 Mar 2015 14:59:28 -0800, T wrote:

On 03/04/2015 01:03 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:22:25 -0800, T wrote:

I am surprised I caught this one before Oren. Maybe
he caught my fever.

I caught the war on women today. Before you

Good that things are back to normal! :-)

_Kentucky store clerk fights off and shoots robber_

Video: (Run or I'll Shoot!)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4092808001001/kentucky-store-clerk-fights-off-and-shoots-robber/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/n8pgqh3

It's a war on women, I say!

She definitely has guts!

Her mistake, in my humble options is that she allowed him to
potentially testify against her in court for a wrongful, non justified
shooting.

Maybe she will learn dead crooks can't testify.

Hi Oren,

I couldn't tell when she popped him in the shoulder. If
he wasn't feeling it, then he must not have been feeling
anything (drugs).

Don't forget that dead criminals also have friends and family.
I think this way, they may just be tempted to leave her alone.
Had she killed him, revenge would have been in order.

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 04 Mar 2015 15:21:19 -0800, T wrote:

[...]

I understand your point. Today, after decades, (1864) we almost have
the Castle Doctrine. Nevada has FINALLY stepped up ( if the bill
passes) and Mommy from an innocent home invader, trying to kill you
cannot sue you for wrongful death.

Nevada, as you know, is the Battle Born State
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/04/2015 03:52 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

Homestead your house immediately. I have heard sleazy lawyers
talk about it. They won't touch you if they can't get at your
house.

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/4/2015 6:13 PM, Oren wrote:
https://tinyurl.com/n8pgqh3

She definitely has guts!

Her mistake, in my humble options is that she allowed him to
potentially testify against her in court for a wrongful, non justified
shooting.

Maybe she will learn dead crooks can't testify.

It was an unscheduled moment, and most stores
train the clerks to give em what they want. As
such, she's to be applauded for nerve and quick
"out of the box" thinking.

Of course, with most situations, you can improve
later on reflection. Double tap each perp in rapid
succession, with a security round (head shot)
just to be sure.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 04 Mar 2015 16:57:46 -0800, T wrote:

They won't touch you if they can't get at your
house.

My neighbor just updated me as we talked today. He told a guy to not
knock on my door or interrupt me. Told the guy I have a hatchet, and
ran one silly person off skipping down the sidewalk, before.

Yes I did have a hatchet in my hand that day and surprised this clown
wanting to sell me something I wasn't interested in.

The guy said: "You have a hatchet!!

Get off my Lawn, I told him

45 ACP ammo Wes[_2_] Metalworking 20 January 3rd 10 02:03 AM
45 ACP ammo Wes[_2_] Metalworking 4 January 2nd 10 02:08 PM
45 ACP ammo Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 January 1st 10 03:06 AM
45 ACP ammo Gunner Asch[_5_] Metalworking 2 December 31st 09 01:37 AM
45 ACP ammo Gunner Asch[_5_] Metalworking 0 December 29th 09 11:57 PM