Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default 5.56 ammo ban

On Wed, 04 Mar 2015 15:21:19 -0800, T wrote:

On 03/04/2015 03:13 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 04 Mar 2015 14:59:28 -0800, T wrote:

On 03/04/2015 01:03 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:22:25 -0800, T wrote:

I am surprised I caught this one before Oren. Maybe
he caught my fever.

I caught the war on women today. Before you

Good that things are back to normal! :-)

_Kentucky store clerk fights off and shoots robber_

Video: (Run or I'll Shoot!)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4092808001001/kentucky-store-clerk-fights-off-and-shoots-robber/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/n8pgqh3

It's a war on women, I say!

She definitely has guts!

Her mistake, in my humble options is that she allowed him to
potentially testify against her in court for a wrongful, non justified
shooting.

Maybe she will learn dead crooks can't testify.

Hi Oren,

I couldn't tell when she popped him in the shoulder. If
he wasn't feeling it, then he must not have been feeling
anything (drugs).

Don't forget that dead criminals also have friends and family.
I think this way, they may just be tempted to leave her alone.
Had she killed him, revenge would have been in order.

-T

I understand your point. Today, after decades, (1864) we almost have
the Castle Doctrine. Nevada has FINALLY stepped up ( if the bill
passes) and Mommy from an innocent home invader, trying to kill you
cannot sue you for wrongful death.

Nevada, as you know, is the Battle Born State