Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 45 ACP ammo

Hawke wrote:

Im looking to have 1 ton of them on hand in the next week or two.

Maybe that'll be useful to you in the next lifetime. Because you aren't
going to have any use for it in this one. Sounds like he's a candidate
for the TV show Hoarders.

Considering how the green on the outside, red on the inside types are trying to get rid of
lead, I tend to think a ton of lead will hold value in the face of the inflation that will
come.

wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hoard whatever they ban. Freon. Sudafed. Lead. Conservative
women with brains and beauty.

Love that "green on the outside, red on the inside". So tru.

I can easily imagine lead going up in value.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Wes"
wrote in message

Considering how the green on the outside, red on the inside
types are trying to get rid of
lead, I tend to think a ton of lead will hold value in the
face of the inflation that will
come.

wes
--
"Additionally as a security officer, I carry a gun to
protect

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 1, 2:38*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Hoard whatever they ban. Freon. Sudafed. Lead. Conservative
women with brains and beauty.

Love that "green on the outside, red on the inside". So tru.

I can easily imagine lead going up in value.

So you think that with less demand for lead, the price will go up.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Please have your medication adjusted.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:
Hoard whatever they ban. Freon. Sudafed. Lead.
Conservative
women with brains and beauty.

Love that "green on the outside, red on the inside". So
tru.

I can easily imagine lead going up in value.

So you think that with less demand for lead, the price will
go up.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

" wrote:

So you think that with less demand for lead, the price will go up.

Mass production drives down prices. Less production would seem to drive prices higher.

45 ACP ammo Wes[_2_] Metalworking 20 January 2nd 10 09:25 PM
45 ACP ammo Gunner Asch[_5_] Metalworking 2 December 31st 09 01:37 AM
45 ACP ammo Gunner Asch[_5_] Metalworking 0 December 30th 09 12:04 AM
45 ACP ammo Gunner Asch[_5_] Metalworking 0 December 30th 09 12:02 AM
45 ACP ammo Gunner Asch[_5_] Metalworking 0 December 29th 09 11:57 PM