Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sewer inspection camera--------Chinese supplier

Wanna to find a good sewer camera with affordable price?
Sometimes it is very difficult to choose the brand.
We can get US$1000 camera from the web and we can get US$10,000 camera from the web.But we can't tell their quality.

There are some advice to choose the right sewer camera.
1.Be very familiar with the pipes or holes you need to inspect.
You need to know their diameters and length,whether they are vertical or horizontal.
Knowing the municipal sewer network system will also help you to choose the right and multiple-function plumbing camera for different diameter pipelines.

2.Be aware of the general environment down in the pipes.
Whether you need to purchase a expensive crawler inspection camera depends on the shape of the pipes and water,sludge inside.

3.The light source is very important.
Make sure the lights on the camera head are bright enough and can be controlled.

4.Pan/tilt camera head.
A rotary camera head may not be necessary for all house sewer inspections.But if you want to get detail condition of the pipe system,you'd better make sure you have a good camera head.

5.Keep in touch with the supplier
The camera suppliers may not know much about plumbing or heating service,even though they are trying very hard to pretending they know everything you concern.
But they know more about how to make the most of the camera functions and how to make sure your sewer camera gets right maintenance.
Ibak's robot crawler inspection camera can't survive 2 months of inspection work in China.That doesn't mean the camera is not good.It means we don't know much about how to use it and how to take care of it,and the most important factor is the difference of the environment down in the sewer pipes.
In Western countries,the sewer pipes are much cleaner but they have very serious problems with tree roots.In China,the sewer pipes are always dirty and filled with sludge,living garbage.So we need different types of crawler cameras.

6.If you source from China,make sure you buy from original maker.
Or you will have problem with the repairing and other after sale service.
I don't mean you can't get your camera fixed.But it will take you much longer time,which may lead to failure of finishing your inspection tasks with municipal sewer pipes.

Written by Tony Adams from Schroder co,ltd
Our crawler inspection camera:

http://szans.en.alibaba.com/product/...ra_System.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Please advise the price.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Adams Tony" wrote in message
[...]

Or, you could just call a plumber with one and forget all that other
bull****.
LOL

Centech inspection camera Gramps' shop Woodworking 70 March 9th 15 03:19 AM
Inspection camera alec green UK diy 26 May 21st 13 07:50 AM
Inspection Camera asalcedo UK diy 9 October 13th 12 08:36 PM
inspection camera ray pierce Home Repair 7 July 7th 09 04:55 AM
Video inspection of sewer lines BetaB4 Home Repair 39 June 22nd 09 06:18 PM