Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hope Stormy is smart enough to stock up for the storm

Have you got all of the holes plugged in your trailer, and all the
water running to keep the pipes from freezing??
Lots of gas, candles, food, etc to carry you through???

Looking at a killer storm heading to New York State.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/2015 1:35 AM, micky wrote:

Yeah, but it was the east side of the state. Stormy is in the west.

In Baltimore I have a "storm watch" but I really want to go to sleep,
and it's dark out anyhow. Do you think I'll get in trouble if I don't
watch?

Well, I am in the 5 to 7 inch snow band.
If that hits, I might have to eat my
emergency box of ice cream in the freezer,
and burn a candle or two for heat.

I have heard that parochial school nuns go
door to door, and rap your knuckles if you
do not watch with alertness. You don't want
Sister Mary Godzilla leaning over you with
a steel 12 inch ruler.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/26/2015 08:44 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Well, I am in the 5 to 7 inch snow band.
If that hits, I might have to eat my
emergency box of ice cream in the freezer,
and burn a candle or two for heat.

I have heard that parochial school nuns go
door to door, and rap your knuckles if you
do not watch with alertness. You don't want
Sister Mary Godzilla leaning over you with
a steel 12 inch ruler.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org

Q: You know what kind of meat priests eat when they get snowed-in?
A: Nun.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tuesday. Jan 27. Other east coasters tell me the
snow was less than forecast. Much same, here.

I am in the 5 to 7 inch band, and got less than
one inch. But, it sure is bone numbing cold.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus