Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What does this mean , on my Lexan?

The instructions written in graphics only, no words, on the backing
sheet imply that I must make the hole through my Lexan sheet 3mm bigger
than the screw I'm putting through the hole.

Is that possible?

Why? Maybe the reason doesn't apply to my situation.

The graphic shows a screw with arrows pointed at the threaded part from
both sides, and to the left of that a circle with a diagonal slash
through it.

Immediately to the right of that, it has

Circlle/with/slash + 3 mm and then a drill bit with arrows
pointing from both sides, towards the bit. So the second part is

Circle +3 mm Bit.

Does that mean what I think it does?

Thanks