Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Poor lost flies!

When I get in my car I feel so sorry for the flies that join me. Surely
they get very upset when the door next opens. That "I don't think we're
in Kansas anymore, Toto" feeling. Where am I? My wife will never believe
this!

What we need is the governement - federal, AZ will never do it! - to make
very very small GPS devices for them to guide them back to their home and
family. It should use a pointer on a screen to show which way to fly -
different fly species probably don't understand each other's language.
I'm not sure how to program them with their home location - perhaps they
could be hand-delivered to each fly and the location entered then.

What we need to do is start up a web site to get this on the ballot in
November or else crowd-source an organization to take care of this
without the government's help. (The Tea Party and perhaps GOP will
probably vote against it. No compassion.) I suspect the flies themselves
won't contribute much help - likely many of them don't get on the net
very often.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 13 Aug 2014 17:03:07 GMT, KenK wrote:

[...]

Maybe the flies vote Democrat?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in
:

[...]

I don't think any of them are old enough to vote.

Posted to alt.home.repair

KenK wrote:
[...]

**** the flies, lets micro chip the mexicans : )

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/13/2014 1:22 PM, Oren wrote:
On 13 Aug 2014 17:03:07 GMT, KenK wrote:

When I get in my car I feel so sorry for the flies that join me. Surely
they get very upset when the door next opens. That "I don't think we're
in Kansas anymore, Toto" feeling. Where am I? My wife will never believe
this!

What we need is the governement - federal, AZ will never do it! - to make
very very small GPS devices for them to guide them back to their home and
family. It should use a pointer on a screen to show which way to fly -

Maybe the flies vote Democrat?

What with deportation, and trap and release.
What other answer is possible?

Flies hang around garbage, multiply rapidly
and irritate working people. They rely on
handouts and free stuff.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Senior Member

Ken:

Those flies aren't stupid. They'll wait around wherever you stopped until you show up again, and will try to get back into your car. They know you'll eventually go home.
Senior Member

Ken:

Those flies aren't stupid. They'll wait around wherever you stopped until you show up again, and will try to get back into your car. They know you'll eventually go home.

I feel sorry for mosquitoes. I let them feed until they fly away on their own. Some times they're so weighted down with my blood they can barely take off.

Flies ... Arfa Daily UK diy 34 August 6th 11 05:38 PM
Flies LSMFT Home Repair 24 April 7th 10 03:31 PM
I have flies Thomas Home Repair 5 August 9th 09 03:57 PM
TV lost picture then lost sound.. Jason Electronics Repair 2 May 16th 04 02:42 PM